A week and a half into treatment skin drying out AGAIN!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

baybeebubble

A week and a half into treatment skin drying out AGAIN!

Post by baybeebubble »

This is the 2nd time i've tried to use the z cream. I can't believe i've dried my skin out again ! I'm really annoyed with myself! I thought every thing was going ok until 2 days ago when i felt that awful tightness again. Then this is followed by flaking. It's horrible.

I didn't use the z cream last night I just put virgin coconut oil on my face. My skin has been breaking out over the past week aswell. My skin looks pretty awful at the moment it's really blotchy with spots appearing here and there. I have more spots now than beore starting the treatment .It's the tightness that bothers me the most. It even feels uncomfortable to smile.

I wish I could fast forward to 3 months to see if my skin does clear up after the hell i'm putting it through right now.

Please say it's going to be worth it in the end.

----------------------------
Baybbeebubble x x :(
Walter

Post by Walter »

Use less, even it looks almost nothing, it will still work, don't use anything more then you skin can handle.
If necessary only during the evening, if still to much skip a day and use every other day only in the evening.

Walter
flower

Post by flower »

i had several periods like this. do like walter says....use very little. better to do this every day than use the coconut oil .
ups and downs are to be expected, with each period yeilding further incremental results.
it is too early to give up....hang in there!! :)
flower
zigzag

Post by zigzag »

Indeed, I have some dryness problems as well but not as bad as when I started... these products work VERY well, so don't give up.