Please Help - Newbie

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

KEVING

Please Help - Newbie

Post by KEVING »

Hello,

I am brand new to this and i want to give it a serious go ive had acne for years now and its destroying my life. Ive tried everything but nothing seems to work in the long run.

Please could you pass on a regimen that i should start on my face with, your experiences etc?

Very much appreciated
Walter

Post by Walter »

If you have a greasy skin, only use our soap and the ZZ ointment morning and evening, otherwise, use the fumanling during the day and the ZZ during the night.

Your acne will go but you need to be patient, stubborn cases can take up to one year before completely clear sometimes, most of the time not necessarily so long though but this is something we can not predict and better to tell you this so you don’t become disappointed and stop the treatment to soon, if you hang on, you will get rid of your acne and hopefully much sooner then one year.

Walter
KEVING

Post by KEVING »

I have ordered your soap and will use it all the time. I plan to use this for my body and i have ordered the face wash for my face. My face isn't all that greasy so i will use the furmanling in the morning and the zz during the night.

Do you need to reply during the day? Do you need to exfoilate alot?

Any other tips Walter? thanks for your help.
Walter

Post by Walter »

No need to reply during the day, one time in the morning is enough,
no need to exfoilate

Walter
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

I would use ZZ twice a day, morning and night, worked great for me...unless its drying, it works fast this way...I am 2+ months in treatment, looking very clear

I use sea buckthorn oil soap twice a day
KEVING

Post by KEVING »

Ill try ZZ morning and night i have also bought the soap not the seabuckthorn soap tho. Will this still be ok.

Should you wash in the dark if you can?