question for walter

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

question for walter

Post by tkr »

Hi walter, I have been using the z cream for approx.almost 3 months, and Is it 120 days and then the maintenance program? or would it be 180 days and the maintenance program??
My rosacea is not gone, and sometimes i still get break outs periodically, it has not been easy with the dryness either and only taking z cream nightly and I do moisturize during the day. What is your recommendation? I will be entering the 120 days in december say the end. I believe my rosacea started when I was i think around 26 (perhaps younger not sure though) but at first it was for years the classical rosacea signs well known ...then I have developed the papules over the past 4 years i guess i can say. I am type 2 and I generally have it on my cheeks and my nose is pinkish now. I usually avoid triggers and food and drinks play a crucial role. I am 33 now. thanks for your help. There has been some improvement but still ways to go. tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

:arrow:
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Tamarea

Since you use only during the night I and you still have breakouts I would go on maintenance treatment only after at least 150 day's, hopefully your dryness will become better and better so it will be more easy to use, most of the time it does.
Don’t worry about mites migrating because of the cream you use, the mites are not very active outside the skin during the day and they can migrate anyway, with or without cream, try to apply the ZZ not to late in the evening.

Walter
tkr

Post by tkr »

thanks walter, I will do this, so far I am happy on the z cream, and thanks for your help. tamara