Coming close to two month of use.

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

liamjones

Coming close to two month of use.

Post by liamjones »

Stumbled upon these products almost by accident but since starting to use them I'm wandering why you do not invest in better marketing for your product? I am currently living in the UK.

The shampoo made an instant impact on my scalp and what I presumed was dandruff, I'm guessing now it was something to do with mites, has completely gone. Before this I would wake up in the morning to see a pillow covered with dry skin, not pleasant, especially when entertaining. My scalp has also become less irritable and less red, something which my hairdresser always commented on. The back of my head always looked a little thin on top so hopefully if this is due to mite infestation it could regain some growth. I will keep a log of that.

The ZZ cream didn't make the instant impact that the shampoo did but after seeing the effects of that it encouraged me to continue. The burning sensation described by some was not something I found that discomforting, in fact quite enjoying it. The only thing I can liken it to is the sensation you get on your tongue after eating mints and breathing in sharply. I did also notice acne breaking out on my forehead much more than usual but nothing too drastic.

I have always considered my self to have a very poor complexion, mainly a red nose, and spent a lot of time at school ridiculed for it. Luckily it has provided me with a thick skin and in a weird way helped me build my character and not a paranoia that I have read about others less fortunate. The ZZ cream is now starting to make progress and there are patches of my nose that a noticeably turning to the same colour as the rest of my face. Some redness still persists and I have just ordered the face wash to co-inside with my routine.

I will continue to use this product and will hopefully get some pictures sorted to show my progress.

liamjones
Walter

Re: Coming close to two month of use.

Post by Walter »

Thank you for your post

Just continue treating with the ZZ, you will get there :D
your immune system needs to stop reacting towards the mites allergens,
that is why it takes time for the redness to subside.

For your information, if you can provide us before and after pictures
which we can use on our website you will get a coupon for 70$.

Concerning marketing
Our products are claiming to heal something which makes them a medicine, now,
bringing a Chinese medicinal product on the market is not an easy thing, to solve this problem,
we will gradually bring out a cosmetic versions of our products, the first one,
the ZZ ointment will be available in a couple of months, see link down here.
http://www.demodexsolutions.com/VPASP6. ... ?type=News

Walter
Robin

Post by Robin »

So you are changing the Formulation?? :shock:
Walter

Post by Walter »

No, we don’t change the formula,
all ingredients are ok as cosmetic product, only the packing will be
changed and no claims written.
This will not be a replacement,
it will be sold additional so people can still order the medicine one.

Walter
Robin

Post by Robin »

Oh I see! Thank you very much for that clarification and I am happy to hear that :)
liamjones

Post by liamjones »

That coupon sounds great. Do I just load the pictures on this thread or is there an address I should send it too?

The cosmetic product looks good. I just wish I had the kind of financial backing to support this product in the UK. In fact if there is ever a chance to promote your products I would be more than happy too.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Email the pictures to [email protected]