Progress towards healing

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Spite

Progress towards healing

Post by Spite »

Hello, I decided to start a thread about my progress..

A little back story..I'm 24 years old and I've had acne since my teens, it wasn't serious at first, seemed like mild puberty acne but after 19, I was still getting breakout and I was using Clean & Clear Astringent products and Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash to treat it for years. I finally thought maybe I was just using the wrong type of products, or wasn't cleaning enough.. usually when my face gets oily and I'm lazy and don't wash my face I get acne, but even when I started to pay more attention to my face I'd still get acne..I thought it was strange too because when I use these products like (Neutrogena Face wash pads) I'd get even more breakouts. Along with the breakouts I started developing scars from the breakouts, which is much worst than the breakouts. I realized that this adult acne has cut a lot of time out of my social life and has kept me in the house from hanging out with friends.

I refuse to let acne take control of my life and decided to find out why I still suffer from acne...plus these scars I was developing was becoming a big problem and if I didn't solve it I know acne would take over my life because I'm too embarrassed to go out with my face looking like this.

After some research and 2 years I've went through a lot of changes.. the acne slowed down a bit but I was still getting them.

I'm sort of an athletic person, I work out maybe 3-4 times a week and I eat fairly healthy. I read about foods that cause acne, so I know it's not food that's causing this.

I started buying all types of products for the scars, some helped a little and some were a waste of time...but i was still developing acne..

I went through Liver cleanses, Parasite cleanses, colon cleanses which greatly improved my health and I don't regret doing them but didn't solve my acne. I started using Organic Tea tree oil face wash instead of over the counter products to wash my face which is better but still developing acne. I've tried everything I thought that was causing my acne and nothing seem to be working..and I started to get depressed.

What really pushed my buttons was when I called off a date I had planned because I developed 2 large white heads on my forehead.

I started doing more research and I found out about Demodex..a subject I overlooked plenty of times because I thought "Yeah right I don't have Demodex"
but after reading about the symptoms, looking at the testimonials and realizing nothing else is working.. I knew Demodex had to be the culprit and I decided to try the ZZ cream.

I'm glad I did, so far I'm only on day 9 and I already see progress. The acne I had before using the product is now gone, most of it..the rest of it which is about 2-3 is slowly going away and almost gone! Usually by now I would have developed around 4-5 white heads..but I've only developed about 2-3 very small ones and It's only been a week!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll post updates on my progress weekly!
Spite

Re: Progress towards healing

Post by Spite »

Update~

On day 23 and my face looks great!

My previous acne is now gone! The blemishes are fading and barely noticeable. Since my previous post.. I've gotten around 6-7 very small white heads and 1 big. I can tell it's because the ZZ Cream is working and getting rid of the Demodex! Any new acne I get is very small and they go away within 2-3 days without leaving any blemishes or scars.
I barely feel any inching on my face like I used to when it gets oily, I already feel like I'm cured.. but I'm going to continue using it until I know they are completely gone!

Will update again soon!
Walter

Re: Progress towards healing

Post by Walter »

Great......................

Dont stop too soon, also, always better not to stop complately
but use a couple of times in a month only in the evening to keep the mites away.

Walter