clarification on effectiveness

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

jeremykuah

clarification on effectiveness

Post by jeremykuah »

i quote from demodex solution website:

"Generally, he says, victims of superficial demodex rosacea caused by the long demodex mites should use the ointment for 60 – 80 days, while patients of deep demodex rosacea caused by the short demodex mites should use the medicine for 90 – 120 days."

"Full cycle of bacterial (according to chart): 12+60+36+72+60= 240hours/10days

*So does that means that after 120 days (worst case scenario) is there are still massive/serious skin problems, then maybe demodex may not be the cause or is it possible that the medicine becomes ineffective (bacterial becomes resistance to medicine)?
Walter

Re: clarification on effectiveness

Post by Walter »

It is not so simple as doing some mathematics.

You talk about bacteria, it are mites, not bacteria……………….the host specific bacteria from the mites are involved though.
The negative influences on the skin from demodex mites can stay a long time even when
all mites are gone, especially with rosacea, there are immune system reactions involved
so the immune system needs time to stop reacting, during this time, it is very important not to
get demodex mites again, and that is why the maintenance treatment after the full treatment.
Also, the mites internal bacteria which become exposed by killing them stay in the skin for a longer time.
After more than 20 years of ZZ, there are no signs that the mites (not bacteria) become resistant towards the Ointment so
we can be sure this is not the case.
Even it sounds very simple, killing demodex mites…….. recovering from a serious demodex mite infection can take time,
some people only become clear after a year…….
But even then, it is worth it to get rid of the problems which in many cases already where there for many years isn’t it?
The most failures (but there are not so many) are because people give up if they have no immediate result,
they easily think it is not working but that’s a mistake, getting worse is actually a sign it is working.
Then, I need to mention, demodex mite problems can show in so many different ways and everybody is so different
that it is almost impossible to tell a general time span for healing, some after some weeks, some after months.

Regards

Walter
jeremykuah

Re: clarification on effectiveness

Post by jeremykuah »

Ok, i accept your reasonable explanation.

I would also like to know why there isnt a internal cure, such as traditional chinese medicine/supplement or a recommended diet, or anything similar, to boost the immune system and enhance the effectiveness of the medicine?

It would make both business and medical sense to promote internal and external healing isn't it?