JUST Redness and Flushing

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

rover45

JUST Redness and Flushing

Post by rover45 »

I have rosacea, but no acne. I occasionally get a pimple here and there, but certainly not an issue. It seems ZZ is really formulated for acne-rosacea. Am I correct in this assumption?

I have permanent redness (not real bad though), but flush/blush TERRIBLY. That is my main issue.

It seems ZZ is a big commitment (4+ months), so I'm wondering if I should do the treatment?

Also, is there any place to send a sample scrapping of my skin to see if I have demodex?
Gamgam

Re: JUST Redness and Flushing

Post by Gamgam »

If you have redness and a pimple here and there then I would personally say you have some demodex. It is basically up to you... you obviously came on this site looking to correct your problem, so maybe you should give it a 4 month try, and you might find out your problem is worse than you thought, who knows. All you have to do is put the ZZ on before you go to bed. If you get bad breakouts in the beginning, you will see how bad your infestation is.
Gamgam

Re: JUST Redness and Flushing

Post by Gamgam »

I had a dermatologist check for demodex, and they found some. In general, dermatologists in the USA don't usually do this, as they think demodex is not well established. Funnily enough, they haven't found a cure for a zit! How interesting!