Newbie introduction

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

nicsunflower

Post by nicsunflower »

Thanks, Andy. I'm definitely considering it. I might contact Dr. Syed to see what kind of formula he would recommend for my skin. Does he have different formulas pre-made or does he individualize them depending on the needs of your skin? Also, how long did you use the green tea cream before you found it made your skin better? Did you see a noticeable difference after a week or would you say it took a lot longer?
Thanks, Nic
Andy

Post by Andy »

Dr. Syed customizes each customers cream after their own specific skin type and needs. He often uses the term "cure", which I think is a bit over the top, but I've been in contact with people whom this cream really seems to work as a cure.

It really wasn't until I got this drier cream I noticed the difference, and as I've mentioned, together with the ZZ cream it makes one hell of a combo, for me at least. My skin doesn't do too well with creams that are too "watery" or "oily".

As with all these things, you need to keep going for at least a couple of weeks to see any kind of results.