Itching during treatment - Help

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

nomorerosacea

Itching during treatment - Help

Post by nomorerosacea »

Hello to everybody!

I have been with treatment of Zhongzhou ointment since 4 and a half months ago. My severe papulopustular rosacea has improved a lot and barely I am getting pustules (pimples), just a few bumps on cheeks, smaller than before. :D I think this ointment has helped me a lot, much better than other medications traditionally used for rosacea. I use also occassionally Xi Fumanling cream but many times I forget to use the cream in the morning.

My condition has improved a lot. But I am getting itching especially at night in areas of my face not affected such as around the mandible, around my eyes and a tingling sensation on my lips or around it and in the nostrils. Sometimes, my eyelids itch a lot. :x I am wondering if these mites or their larvae move out from affected areas of the face to not affected areas in order to escape from contact with the ointment. Even so, I apply the ointment all over my face, including the lower eyelids, lips and inside my nostrils with my moistened fingers. Curiously, I did not get so much itching when I had many pustules and my condition was worse. Do the larvae hide in the lips, eyelids, nostrils and sides of the face when they feel attacked by the ointment or when they see many of them dead in certain zones? :?:

I would like to receive comments or feedback about this phenomenon from any of you or Walter. :roll:
Walter

Re: Itching during treatment - Help

Post by Walter »

Hello

No, the mites cannot move to non affected areas, they move very slow and will be killed soon by the treatment,
the ZZ is very effective, for example, what happens many times is that people get pimples on areas with no symptoms before,
this because, even when not treated, a tiny bit of the ointment will get everywhere on the face by means of your hands, pillow etc. while sleeping
and kills the mites there, this looks like the mites where escaping to this new places but that is not true,
the mites where there already before but just no symptoms on this places.
Your itching now is a bit a mystery for me, but you should not treat your lips, this skin is to sensitive and there cannot live mites anyway
because no hair follicles there, maybe you use too much ointment?, just a tiny bit is enough.
Maybe it is a kind of allergic reaction?
or maybe just temporarily?
Try not to use too much anyway,
and don’t use to deep in the nostrils neither.
The mites cannot hide, the only place they can be which is not treated like this are the eyelashes.

If you continuo to treat you will get rid of all your problems, you will see………………..
it can take time but the effort is more than worth it. :lol:

Walter