Rosacea, laser and ZZ cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

UsernameTaken

Re: Rosacea, laser and ZZ cream

Post by UsernameTaken »

okay thanks for the reply vladimir =)

my 12 day update : i seemed to have gotten over the initial breakout although its still bumpy and red .. and a little itchy but not as bad as before. i'm still only applying once in the evening and argan oil to moisturize in the morning. oh and i also use the clarisonic brush morning and night. it seems to be an up and down thing. i thought things were finally starting to calm down the other day and just yesterday i got a cyst near my mouth and more redness. but i still feel the tingly-ness so i know they're still there and i need to kill them all off ..

do you guys feel the tingly ness?

oh and also, did you guys experience the thick flaky "crusty-looking" coated skin ? that's what my skin looks like right now and i'm not sure if this is because the mites are dying off.=( it looks ugly
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

hey guys.

this is my 2 week update. things are starting to get better. i just broke out in more rashes though. it's okay though because those will pass. my skin still looks pretty bad but i think i've gotten over the really nasty period. my roommate said that my skin looked a lot better than my initial breakout so yay for that! my skin is feeling tight. and still "crusty" and still itchy. it's slowly, very slowly, getting better.
ed123

Post by ed123 »

Hi All,

After a month ++ battle against all the skin odds...and emotion ups and downs...

The results are remarkable!!

I could see my tired skin starting to rise back... the peeling did a very good job!

So, in those flaky and dried condition, I would slow down on the zz cream and apply once every night... (still very thinly)

Have to believe, zz is marvelous! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And almost forgot, I also do the stress reliever meditation...that also help when the emotion on the downs.

Cheers!!!
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

do you guys break out more when you use too much?!
ed123

Post by ed123 »

For me... when I use too much, it seems the redness will get worse, so I apply very thin, that solve the problem...
:mrgreen:
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

ok.

also

did your skin feel tight at the beginning??
ed123

Post by ed123 »

yep... a tight feeling as if using egg's white for masking....

:roll:
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

ok. phew.
my skin has been feeling tight. even if i moisturize =(

so..

i'm freaking out because my skin is getting redder.... (day 20)
when i examine my skin, i notice that it has this weird "coating" , did you have this too?
ed123

Post by ed123 »

well, nope ...

I experienced skin peeling on both cheeks... peeling like crazy....

but no coating....

and redness yes, alot on both cheeks, comes and goes but getting dimmer n dimmer now...
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

i guess what i mean by coating is that is appears "crusty" or .. just.. ugly.. shiny? maybe? it's hard to describe..

maybe did you experience crustier skin? =(
kibong

Post by kibong »

my skin was also crusty during the first weeks of the treatment, where every time i finish bathing my face would be very dry, so i guess it's normal.
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

kibong, can we get an update on how your skin is doing ? =)
kibong

Post by kibong »

my face is still flushing and i still got some small-mid sized acne regularly (which either will disappear or getting popped by me after 2-3 days), but somehow my skin texture looks better than before.. at least it doesn't look like barren wasteland as it used to be..
however the progress is slower than i expected
i do experience the 'allergic reaction' sometimes, but it wont last long, probably 30 mins before the affected area returns to the previous state =)
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

when did the tingly feeling disappear for you guys?
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

ONE MONTH UPDATE! :D

so i want to write a small review for any newcomers

the first two weeks was pretty much hell . when i say you will break out. you will BREAK. OUT. not only in small whiteheads but rashes accompanied by itchiness and crusty/tight skin with flakiness to boot!

the process has been verrrryyyy slow. its definitely not a quick fix. its only been a month for me and its just now that the symptoms are STARTING to fade away. breakouts arent as frequent and i can feel my skin getting smoother and softer. but some redness still remains and i still have some small red itchy spots. i can still feel that crawly feeling too

my skin still feels tight and gets flaky especially when i go outside in the windy weather. oh god. but other than that, i can see some whiteness of my skin coming through.