Dr. Syrokomskyy or ZZ???

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

cashisclay

Dr. Syrokomskyy or ZZ???

Post by cashisclay »

I've come to wits end with my rosacea. There is a doctor in the Ukraine named Dr. Syrokomskyy that cures rosacea. He says he cures all patients with rosacea. I've spoken to many people that have done his brutal treatment and they are cured. It seems that he believes in the demodex mites and other infections in the skin causing this problem. He has some real impressive before and after photos on his site. The problem is however that I'd have to go to the Ukraine and the treatment takes no less than 4 months.

I'm wondering if I can get the same results in 4 months of ZZ and Acarid. I'm not the worst case of rosacea, but I want it gone and I mean gone. I have redness on my nose and cheeks and I flush/blush easily. I have no acne. I have tried IPL and it really did not help.

I am torn right now. Any advice would be great. It seems that so many people have gotten rid of their rosacea with ZZ.

Thanks guys.
Moominma

Re: Dr. Syrokomskyy or ZZ???

Post by Moominma »

Hello Cashis

I've heard of this Doctor. It's done with herbs, isn't it? I've seen one persons account of how the treatment went, and the great success it had too. :D

Pretty grim treatment though, right? I seem to remember most of the chaps skin coming off...skin so tight that fissures opened up in it....have I remembered that correctly? :cry: Plus the fact you have to travel to the Ukraine...

Why not try the cheaper treatment first? Seems sensible to me. Maybe people think that the really harsh treatment MUST be better...so harsh, it MUST be good for you! Likewise; if something is cheap, it must be no good...

Just thinking aloud; if the Dr in the Ukraine thinks rosacea could be down to demodex - how does he make sure that people aren't re-infested? Is there a maintenance herbal thing you have to keep taking? If it's not as harsh as the initial treatment, how does that keep the demodex away? Oh well, I'm sure he's thought of that and has it covered!

I'd give the creams from here a go first. Not too much money wasted if they don't work for you (but imagine if they do!), then you'll still have plenty left to visit the Ukraine if you need to. :wink:

Good luck. I know constant flushing and itchy lumps (maybe you don't get those? Eww) are a right pain in the...face. :lol:
cashisclay

Post by cashisclay »

The treatment consists of a couple of different chemicals that are dissolved in alcohol and applied to the face for a 4 month period. You essentially peel back layers and layers of skin (some peel 60 layers) to kill an infection that Dr. Syrokomskyy believes is deep in the skin. The herbs you take are used to make you feel better while on the treatment.

I am tempted to go for it, but think trying the ZZ and Acarid first might be a smater move since they should do the same thing as his treatment.

http://www.dr.syrokomskyy.com/eng-page31.html <---------- That is the info on his treatment
Walter

Post by Walter »

We guarantee that after using the ZZ ointment as it should,
all demodex mites are gone, without peeling layers and layers of the skin.........................
It is indeed so that the mites are deep in the skin, especially demodex brevis which
lives in the sebaceous glands, no way to peel the skin so deep anyway,
what you need to do is treating in a continuous way
so you kill all adults, break the circle so they cannot breed anymore.
How long that takes depends from person to person, normally 3-4 months but
in some cases can be a couple of months more.
Some Symptoms like redness can take longer to disappear even when all mites are gone,
this because redness (rosacea) is a reaction from your immune system, it takes time before
the immune system stops to react even when the cause is gone.
Always best after the treatment to do a maintenance treatment which is not
a big deal and keeps the mites away.

Walter
cashisclay

Post by cashisclay »

Walter,

You are really starting to convince me to give ZZ a full go before or even if I do Dr. Syrokomskyy's treatment. It is certainly cheaper and sounds a lot less painful. I am more than willing to give it 3-4 months to see improvement. Peeling back over 60 layers of skin just sounds awful, but something I am willing to do if it means no more rosacea. However, if ZZ will have the same effect as his treatment than I might as well go the ZZ route.