DS SHAMPOO

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

priya4135

DS SHAMPOO

Post by priya4135 »

I believe my daughter and I have demodex mites...and therefore assume that my dog has them aswell. Could i wash my dog with the DS Shampoo? Or does anyone have any reccomendations as to what i could do to rid my pet of demodex mites?!

Please Help! Thanks! :)
Walter

Re: DS SHAMPOO

Post by Walter »

Hello

Welcome to the forum

What exactly are your skin problems?

Walter
priya4135

Post by priya4135 »

Hello Walter, :D
Well, My mother has been suffering from Rosacea or some type of skin disorder on her face, neck, arms, and back for 20 years. She used to blisters that itched on her hands, and arms. She would scratch them until they became sores, and bled. She has itched her arms and neck so severely that they are covered in scars. The doctors never seemed to do anything to cure her.
I have mild tiny under the skin pimples on my forehead cheeks, nose, and chin.
We came across this site, and immediately purchased the products. My mother's face has improved, however her neck and arms broke out terribly, and she itches more then ever.
Its been a week since we started using the products, and my face has somewhat improved.
We did not do the demodex test, however my mother was just certain that we had the mites. Since my mother almost certainly has these mites, Do you think I most likely have them, since we are in such close contact?
At the moment we are using the acarid bar soap, xin fumaling (morning) and zzcream (night), and the DS shampoo.
Should we purchase any other products?
Or do you have any advice for us?
Since we did not do the test, and there’s a possibility that we may not have them, is it harmful if we continue on with these products?

Thank You,
Melinda
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Melinda

According your explanation, there is indeed a possibility that you have a demodex mite problem but concerning your mother,
those blisters on hands, as far as I know, cannot be because of demodex mites.
for example, there are many kinds of bacteria and parasites which one can get from a tick bite,
many times resulting in sores and itch, maybe that is a possibility, it is a bit of a hobby from me (I am not a doctor)
to examine blood with dark field microscopy and almost every time I look at a sample from somebody
who has those kind of symptoms, I find a lot of bacteria and who knows what,
In blood from a healthy person there are almost no bacteria to find.
I showed already many times some movies I make to dermatologist, taken from the microscope
and they have no idea what they are, it looks, there are still many bacteria and parasites
we don’t know yet, or, maybe bacteria which changed so much the standard tests don’t react anymore on them,
showing negative, I is possible there are millions of people in the world which have lime bacteria
and are misdiagnosed because the test shows negative.
Labs just test for the bacteria they know, with the tests they have available, and that’s it, so people just stay with their problem if those results are negative.
Our products also kills, besides demodex mites, other kind of parasites but not internally................
so maybe it would be a good idea for your mother to try to get rid of internal parasites.
Another thing your mother could do in addition is doing the vitamin C / salt treatment but wait with this
till you have more results with the demodex mite treatment.
Don’t use to much product on the neck, the skin is to sensitive there, let her stop using
on her neck till the skin is back to normal, treating face and other problem areas only.
In general, don’t use to much product, just a tiny bit is enough.
Since we did not do the test, and there’s a possibility that we may not have them, is it harmful if we continue on with these products?
No, our products are not harmful and it is almost for sure you have demodex mites.
Should we purchase any other products?
no, you use the right products.
Do you think I most likely have them, since we are in such close contact?
Yes
Or do you have any advice for us?
Don’t use to much product, will not work faster.
Keep us informed about what is happening and results, then we can try to
advice you further.

Walter