parasites other than demodex?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mysecretcurse

parasites other than demodex?

Post by mysecretcurse »

Wow its really scary whatever is on my face. Ive noticed heavily infected places, where I had been applying the zz cream, after the infection starts to die down, in each of these places I noticed black things the size of pepper or maybe a little bigger, RISING up out of my skin. First I notice them deeply imbedded, then they slowly rise and eventually surface. They look like a splinter coming out of my skin and they hurt. When I rub over my skin I could feel them in there. They are VISIBLE. And NOT blackheads or anything, they are moving THROUGH my skin. Are they queens of the mites or something? I know demodex isnt supposed to be visible, Im confused. But there are definately hard tiny little things living in my face. :(

Will the x cream kill stuff other than demodex? Any ideas what the hell this is? Ive never heard of anyone having visible parasites coming out of their face.
Walter

Re: parasites other than demodex?

Post by Walter »

Yes, the ZZ ointment kills every mite but I don’t think this are mites or parasites,
rather the result from something…………………
Just remove them when it is possible, don’t start to push everywhere now,
just do when it is possible and wait to see if it continuous, this are no living things.

Just a question, did you ever had a tick byte?

Walter
mysecretcurse

Re: parasites other than demodex?

Post by mysecretcurse »

Ive been wondering the same thing lately Walter. Ive heard a lot about getting diseases from tick bites. Here is the thing, I have not had a tick bite that I know of BUT-

I worked at an animal shelter for almost a year. Not only did I deal with a lot of animals with demodex, but there were also animals that got brought in infested with ticks.

So its possible I could have gotten bit and didnt know it. I did have worsening health during that time and onward.