6 weeks - new breakouts - is that normal?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

bayarea

Re: 6 weeks - new breakouts - is that normal?

Post by bayarea »

Hey Moominma, Walter and all the rest,

Since I was the one who started this topic about 2 and a half months ago, I guess I should bring my update too.

SO my friends, GOOD NEWS!!! - in the last month I had NO NEW BREAKOUTS. I've been treating for almost 4 months, and for about a month now my skin is finally starting to REALLY heal for the first time in 2 years. My neck skin (where I had my acne) is now smooth and silky. Of course there are still some spots and scars from the old breakouts, but the skin is healing quickly.
Also, the little itches I used to have are long gone - at least a month now or even longer.
I am still pretty sure that there are some more demodex mites left to kill, since my facial skin complexion has not yet returned to it's 100% original form as it was 4 years ago when demodex symptoms started. I always had a smooth soft skin until about 4 years ago it's complexion changed to being more rigid and rough with tendency to redness and irritation. The breakouts on my neck on a constant basis only appeared about 2 years later.
So now I seem to have been killing enough demodex mites to stop the breakouts - which was my MAIN goal. But I still hope to kill the rest of the mites from my face in order to get my old smooth skin back. I feel that I will get there in a few months since I already feel that my facial skin is improving every day. It's now not irritated and red like it was before and it's more smooth, but still not back to the original.
So all in all, I am still treating as usual, and plan to do so for at least 3-6 months.
I admit that I am still looking in the mirror every morning in fear to discover new acne....but I guess I'm getting more and more used to not seeing them again....

THANK YOU SO MUCH Dr Zhongzhou, Walter, Demodex Solutions staff and all of you nice people who take part in this forum. I hope I'm on the right track and not going to have any more breakouts, maybe even get my old skin back. :D

All of you guys hesitating if you should try this, and the ones in the begining or middle of your treatment course, know that it really works and it's worth all the time, money, effort and patience you invest in it.

Irit Friedman
Moominma

Post by Moominma »

Thank you very much for your support Walter, and lovely to hear from you again Irit. xx

It's great to have your input Irit (Bayarea) as I will be able to refer to it later, when I'm at the same stage as you.

I have a feeling that I will never be able to get rid of the mites completely, because I'm pretty sure my husband has them. I'm making him sleep in a separate bed at the moment (ha ha!) AND he lets the cat sleep with him (as I used to do too!) so that's a double whammy of mites for me possibly...eww! You can see why I'm sleeping alone at the moment! lol

Thanks again for the support...it's great to hear from anyone that's using this treatment. :D
changeswillcome

Post by changeswillcome »

my experience before I found this site:
2004: gym: suana: 180 degrees: next day I had bumps every where - all over my body! I itched every where! tons of them face, body ect. I freaked out and starting doing my own research. I didn't go to a doctor.
my thoughts: "they" live very "happy" until you "disturb their lives" :twisted: I think of them as the evil ones!

Now: I started using cream 6 months ago: Yes, my face got worse before it got better! It's killing them! Yes rash, yes bigger /hugh white heads! bleeding large size holes in a few areas on my face: chin, forehead and temple area! If it's true what I read: :roll: 100 of these things could maybe live in one area! that would explain the big hugh pussy pimples that start poping up after use of these products! I started putting Tea tree lotion all over my body again on my legs, hands, arms, stomach, back: bumps started popping out every where last week.

Immune system of each person: big difference: I believe
-eatting the wrong foods, lowers ther immune system; soda! alcohol! junk food! having a cold or flu. Our bodies can only fight so much at one time! (I am one of those people who is completely against dairy products!) yeah!

If there is puss on my face, then that is a sign of some kind of white blood cells at work fighting bacteria. Right doctor?

So, I personally drink lots of water and green tea leaves daily. I take multi and mineral vitamins every day : just for my blood type o-; special vitamins. B complex is great and the right Vit C at 1000mg a day helps with cell repair.

I will not stop using this product just because my face might get worse; I have faith it works. Research what the products are made of! Great stuff! Deal with it and suck-it-up and have faith in the products. :P

(I wash my bed sheets 2 times a week; I put my pillow on high heat in dryer for 20 minutes and I have a pillow protector that is suppose to block mites)
(I put Revolution solution on my doggie from the vet: helps fight mites on dogs: she is flee free and no mange of any kind: ear canals 100% pink!)

i use the ZZ, the soap from here and the XFML, and soon the shampoo from here. (I do use sulfar soap too, but it's not enough to fight the battle, and I use tea tree shampoo) 8)

:?: Just a thought Doctor: ?do they hate garlic? Is there any research if you take the garlic pills that gets in the blood stream: do they(mites) hate it; can they die from the garlic in our blood stream? Just a though. I know those are expense to buy the pill form, but it's the best. :?:

Good luck all! I am grateful for this website! :lol:
dallas texas USA
**One Day at a Time**
Live*Love*Laugh :D
MtnGirl98

Post by MtnGirl98 »

With regard to being afraid of ordering stuff from China, believe me, that was probably my biggest worry (that and the getting worse before you get better aspect of treatment!)

Since it seems lots of products out of China contain lead, so after about two months of using the ZZ cream, I had my general physician do a blood test for lead for me, and it came back entirely negative, which obviously I was very relieved!!!

It's nice to know that this is not something to worry about with these products :-)
DB2285

Post by DB2285 »

I have been using ZZ for a little over a month now and I have only had one cystic blemsish. I not using ZZ for acne though becuase I actually went on 2 full courses of Accutane! So I found it odd that I got the cystic pimple and I am hoping its becuase of the mites.

I just have bad flushing and residual inflammation on my entire T-zone except my chin. The social flushing is so bad I take 20mg of Celexa, a SSRI just to deal with the anxiety. It still is pretty bad. Im not shy but if someone gets close to me or I feel like people are looking at me I flush uncontrollably in public. It sucks.