Have to give up on the zz cream. :(

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mysecretcurse

Have to give up on the zz cream. :(

Post by mysecretcurse »

..Im pretty sure im done.

Since doing this treatment, my skin has become unbearably painful. I simply cant go on anymore. Every night I go to sleep with zz cream on my face(and Im not even doing it every night), I wake up with red, irritated skin covered in new pustules. Perhaps this is from killing the mites (the pustules) but the irritation is so severe that cant possibly be good for my face. Im just very sad, I had so much hope for this treatment. Maybe I will try using it as a facial mask one night a week or something to use up what I have left but Im not even sure about that. I have a red rash all on one side of my face right now, just bright red irritation.

Im looking into other methods of killing skin parasites, such as colloidal silver, lavender oil, and other oils. I wont give up the fight for getting my skin back, Im just sad the zz cream refused to work in harmony with my body anymore. Maybe if I ever get the money one day Ill try the x cream but Im nervous about spending almost thirty bucks on something that I could have a similar reaction to.

Thanks for all the help and advice from Walter and everyone here. I wish so much that my body wouldnt have rejected this treatment. Walter maybe the company should look into creating a product for those of us with highly sensitive skin? Just a thought..anyways good luck to everyone I hope it works out better for you all than me.

<3
kryszrich

Re: Have to give up on the zz cream. :(

Post by kryszrich »

If you are using it as a face mask, then perhaps you are using too much. don't use so much. you shouldn't see it after you put it on your face.
rosaceastinks

Post by rosaceastinks »

I am sorry you are going through this. I have been using this for 3 days and I am really sensitive to anything besides oil on my face. This is not bothering me to much. Last night I put alot less on my face and I was good. I only put just a slight film of it on my face. I wore it all night and I was fine. I do think it is already helping with my flushing because yesterday I was in a room, which usually makes my face burn and nothing happened, although it was not as warm out either, so not sure yet but I do think I see a difference.

How much are you putting on your face? If you are putting on alot I would give your face a few days to heal and then try a slight film...I hope you feel better..
mysecretcurse

Post by mysecretcurse »

I put a very thin layer on my face. It doesnt even look really white afterwards, and I cant see it on my skin.
And I had no trouble with it in the beginning, in fact it almost was soothing at first. Now it seems Im allergic to it or my skin developed some type of sensitivity to it. The pustules I get from this cream are unbelievably painful. I look worse now than Ive ever looked in my entire history of having acne. I never should have gone down this road. I have a rash on the side of my face again from the z cream.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Indeed not nice what you experience now,
maybe you used too much in the beginning but that’s no help now,
anyway, I am sure you already killed a lot of mites, otherwise,
you would not have such a severe reaction.
If you want, we will ship you a Xin Fumanling for free for you to try, give your skin a bit rest
first but once again, don’t use too much.......................also not from the Xin Fumanling.
It is so strange, myself, I can use kilos and have not any negative reaction from this.

Can you mail us the name you ordered with?
Then we can find your data back.

Walter
mysecretcurse

Post by mysecretcurse »

Wow thats very kind of you. Id glady ship my unused portion of the zz back to you guys too if you would like. I know you cant use it or anything but just so you know Im not trying to get something free or anything. Id love to try the x cream, slowly of course. Ill email you, thanks so much for all your help. <3