X cream caused a HUGE seborrheic dermatitis outbreak!!!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

kryszrich

X cream caused a HUGE seborrheic dermatitis outbreak!!!

Post by kryszrich »

I used the X cream for a week around my nose and now there's a huge outbreak i have never seen before. allround my nose and down toward the sides of my mouth. I know it's seb derm and not rosacea simply becasue of the way it feels, a slight difference in how it looks, etc, and i've had it before...but never this bad. just wondering if anyone else ever experienced this? I stoped using the x cream and now on the zz cream. is this wise? or should i just stop everything?
Walter

Re: X cream caused a HUGE seborrheic dermatitis outbreak!!!

Post by Walter »

Eliminating demodex mites can be a rough ride, depends from person to person though.
If I was you, I would not stop, just use less, and less frequent so you kill the mites more slowly
and give your skin time to recover.
Like I already stated many times, breakouts are actually a sign you are killing mites
and the treatment is working.

Walter
kryszrich

Post by kryszrich »

I switched to zz cream and it's recovering quickly. i just think my nose area, with its seb derm, did not like the x cream. my ears liked it though. it really helped with the flushing there.
Walter

Post by Walter »

If in trouble, experimenting a bit with what works the best for your skin is a good idea,
everybody is so different…………………..

Walter
mysecretcurse

Post by mysecretcurse »

Walter it must be hard to say the same stuff over and over. I really appreciate you coming here and encouraging each of us individually.
kryszrich

Post by kryszrich »

well...it's the difference between a sale and a non-sale. So he's doing himself a service too.