How to get ZZ through the customs

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

BoneFish

How to get ZZ through the customs

Post by BoneFish »

So the thread name tells it all. I live in Finland and in here have to have a preception to get ZZ-cream through the customs. I was just wondering is that the only way or could it work that way the the sender would attach a preception in same box or something? I find it just so hard to get preception since doctors don't know anything about ZZ-cream. So what to do? Any ppls here have had same situation and got the cream?
mysecretcurse

Re: How to get ZZ through the customs

Post by mysecretcurse »

Do you mean a prescription? Sorry Im confused. Maybe what you are talking about is somethign we dont have here in the states...
Going through customs with ANYTHING has never been a problem for me..but Ive only traveled internationally to canada and back..although I had prescription painkillers (that were not mine) and all kinds of other random stuff in my purse and they never even looked at it in customs. It was kinda funny, I was joking about how I should have brought some pot lol..(just kidding!)
BoneFish

Post by BoneFish »

Yes I ment prescription. It would be easy if I could travel but since I live in Europe Finland and the ZZ is only available in China so.... Do I have any opinions or is my only opinion to try to get prescription at some doctor...
Geneva

Post by Geneva »

Are you sure you need a prescription ?
I never had any trouble getting my orders from China to Switzerland....not sure why it should be any different for Finland ??
Walter

Post by Walter »

It can be

Germany, Austria and Italy are the most difficult,
first time I hear Finland though, we ship many orders to Finland.
Best is that you just let them return your order, we will ship it again
from a country within Europe, then the problem is solved but
I need your order No.

Walter
Walter

Post by Walter »

Bonefish

You still did not send me your order No
or did you manage to get your order through the customs?

Walter
BoneFish

Post by BoneFish »

Hello Walter and sorry about my late answer! Im right now in army so because the sun (can't much avoid it) I though to try ZZ at the autumn to get the best effect to my nose. I read that the ointment contains some ingredient which has been classified as a medicine here and so can't get it without precription (I think)... But you have send ZZ (or some else) in Finland?? But I could order it now because this bothers my mind. But I don't want the fine about this... :D I'll call at the customs in next week and ask about this.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

We have many customers in Finland and never had a problem till now
but if you mail us when you order, just to be sure, we ship from within the European Union,
then there is never a problem.

Walter