My results

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Paul H

My results

Post by Paul H »

I bought the XF cream, the ZZ cream, and the Acarid-removing soap.

To summarize the report that follows, it seems to have worked!

First, the soap. While the soap is expansive, it's very good quality, mild soap with a rich, creamy lather and a very pleasant scent that's neither masculine nor feminine.

I started using the XF cream morning and night after washing with the soap. After a few weeks, it was keeping the symptoms minimized, which is what the MetroCream I had been using was doing.

I decided to try using the XF cream during the day and the ZZ cream at night.

The ZZ cream is more like a really thick paste, which is difficult to spread evenly on the skin. It smells very strongly of menthol, so strongly that it makes my eyes water, and it makes the skin on my face tingle pleasantly. The menthol smell fades within a half hour to an hour, and then there is just a sulfur smell. The sulfur smell isn't that bad, but it's not good either. In addition, the ZZ cream is opaque and can be seen on the skin, so because of the smell and the fact that you can see it, worked better at night.

After about six weeks of using it, I stopped using both creams. To my amazement, the symptoms didn't return! When I was using just the XF cream, the symptoms would be back in one day if I stopped using it.

A couple weeks later, I had another breakout, no worse than before. I went back to using the XF cream in the morning and the ZZ cream at night for about a week, then stopped, and the symptoms again went away.

I will see if I can find some "before" pictures.
"Most of the great evil done in the world is done in the name of fighting evil."
Walter

Re: My results

Post by Walter »

Thank you so much for your report Paul

Actually, you should not stop using so soon,
minimum 3 months but better 4 or 5, then for a month or so doing
a maintenance treatment like every 2 or 3 days
using the ZZ only in the evening, then stop,
if you stay clear, your done, if not, keep on doing the maintenance
treatment again for a month or so.

If you could post some pictures, would be great

Walter