PLEASE HELP! zz cream now ruining my skin

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mysecretcurse

PLEASE HELP! zz cream now ruining my skin

Post by mysecretcurse »

Is the x ointment any less irritating?
Walter please respond to this one its important.
First of all, the breakouts Im having now are worse than anything Ive ever experianced.
I dont know what to do but Im going to try to keep going for a little while longer.
I dont understand why its THIS bad after 3 months (much, much worse than in the start).
But a lot of the problem is my facial skin is SO severely dried and irritated and basically
BURNED from the zz cream. And Im only using it once a day, I cannot imagine how anyone
could use this stuff twice a day. My entire face is peeling and burns like it has a bad
sunburn. Its also severely itchy.
I dont understand if Im developing an allergy or what. But my entire face hurts, very very bad. Not only where the breakouts are but it burns everywhere.

What can I do to relieve this irritation? Im already moisterizing as best I can.
If I switch to the x cream will it be less harsh on my skin?

This doesnt feel normal to me. The zz cream was not this irritating in the beginning. Someone please tell me whats going on.
Paul H

Re: PLEASE HELP! zz cream now ruining my skin

Post by Paul H »

mysecretcurse wrote:Is the x ointment any less irritating?
Walter please respond to this one its important.
First of all, the breakouts Im having now are worse than anything Ive ever experianced.
I dont know what to do but Im going to try to keep going for a little while longer.
I dont understand why its THIS bad after 3 months (much, much worse than in the start).
But a lot of the problem is my facial skin is SO severely dried and irritated and basically
BURNED from the zz cream. And Im only using it once a day, I cannot imagine how anyone
could use this stuff twice a day. My entire face is peeling and burns like it has a bad
sunburn. Its also severely itchy.
I dont understand if Im developing an allergy or what. But my entire face hurts, very very bad. Not only where the breakouts are but it burns everywhere.

What can I do to relieve this irritation? Im already moisterizing as best I can.
If I switch to the x cream will it be less harsh on my skin?

This doesnt feel normal to me. The zz cream was not this irritating in the beginning. Someone please tell me whats going on.

I strongly advise you to STOP using the ZZ cream now, and don't use ANYTHING on it except a hypoallergenic soap and if you can find one, a hypoallergenic moisturizer, until the burning and peeling is completely gone! Your face should not be burning and peeling! I think you're right in that it sounds like an allergy to something in the ZZ cream.
"Most of the great evil done in the world is done in the name of fighting evil."
Walter

Re: PLEASE HELP! zz cream now ruining my skin

Post by Walter »

I answered you already on your latest post, did not see this one first……………………
Difficult to say if the x cream is les irritating, like with everything,
some people are allergic to metronidazole which is in the Xin Fumanling cream, others can use a s much as they want,
for example myself, I can use kilos ZZ and X without any reaction.
Don’t be afraid your skin is damaged, the dry skin is only the dead upper layer.
Like I wrote in your latest post, stop using for a while and let me know what happens,
try to use as less, besides water, other topical stuff as possible.

Walter