how long before you see reactions to zz/ xfml?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

bayarea

how long before you see reactions to zz/ xfml?

Post by bayarea »

Hi,

I was wondering how long did it take for your face to show response to ZZ and or XFML?
I understand that some people have the reaction of massive breakouts - even more than before. Others just get better without a massive attack...

From the moment you started the treatment - when did you see the change on your face that you were sure was caused by the treatment?
Also, did you start with twice a day or first just once in the evening?

I'd love to hear your experience,
Thanks.
mysecretcurse

Re: how long before you see reactions to zz/ xfml?

Post by mysecretcurse »

Hi there. This is trysten3000 from curezone, and I saw your same question over there.
Ill answer it again here, so others can see. For me it was almost immediate.
But the thing I forgot to mention at curezone, is that I was treating mites with ponds cold cream for about 2 weeks before I got my zz cream. SO I was already killing a lot of them on the surface with the ponds, and already had the die off breakouts when I started on zz.
bayarea

Re: how long before you see reactions to zz/ xfml?

Post by bayarea »

Hey Mysecretcurse / Trysten,

I had a feeling you might be the same person from the other forum, but I thought I was imagining it.... :D

I guess we're the only real active members in these forums at the moment...

Well, thanks for adding that new info.
While you're at it, would you care to explain how you used Ponds cold cream? Do you still use it now while treating with zz at night? Do you leave it on the face for a while or do you take it off immediately with tissue / wet cloth? Is it making a difference in your treatment?
I actually bought it a few days before I bought ZZ and XFML. I put a bit on my chin one night, but nothing happened...so I'm not sure if I used it right or what, but I haven't used it since.

Let me know your experience?
Thanks!