Walter or steve?? maybe a difficult question ??

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

Walter or steve?? maybe a difficult question ??

Post by tkr »

I am using a moisturiser during the day called celedrin by Lorna Vanderhaughe (canadian product) It contains all natural ingredients.The creme is extra strength skin therepy for rosacea, and so on...
The list of ingredients are as follows:

deiionizes water, celedrin, stearic acid, squalene, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, chammomile, extract, aloe vera gel, shea butter, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, DL-panthenol, sodium h.glycinate, glucose and glucose oxidase,lacotoperoxidase, vit e, essential oils of geranium, chammomile, lavender and sandlewood, hydroxyyethyl cellulose, citric acid, hyaloronic acid
Can anyone tell me if these ingredients in this moisturiser can even help eliminate the mites, it does contain a variety of acids, and geranium just wondered. May be a question only walter can answer. tamara
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

I recognize almost all of those ingredients. I see no ingredient that I would recognize as fighting demodex mites or acne bacteria. The acid content might promote exfoliation. The squalene and glycerin might moisturize. Not sure about the herbal extracts.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
tkr

Post by tkr »

STEVE, you are such an angel, god i love your posts too. And by the way I agree with you on the coconut oil even Dr. Weil has his input on the subject. Anyway, thank you again as always your reply is priceless on here. You should work here. You help so many of us. Luv ya steve. tamara :wink:
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

Oh gosh! I'm totally blushing now. Thanks, Tamara!

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
tkr

Post by tkr »

Steve, honestly though you are a doll. You should be honoured with a reward for your excellent and genuine help that you give us on here. This is not an easy process and it certainly takes people with such patience to give us answers and help us through this hurricane (as i call it) lol.

Luv ya !! :mrgreen:
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

the alcohol will help kill fungus and bacteria on the skin, aloe vera will help with inflammation (which harbors mites), jojoba oil mite hinder demodex movement at night, and hyaloronic acid/vit e will help with building tissues, and healing/moisturizing

DL-panthenol (vit B5/CoA) might help with surface lipid digestion
tkr

Post by tkr »

CRYZKA,thanks for your reply. Its something i use as my moisturiser daily. Its the best natural moisturiser i have ever used. bye 4 now. tamara