question about getting near 4 month period

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

pears103

question about getting near 4 month period

Post by pears103 »

I have a week left till 4 full months from starting..should I go straight to the maintenance program after the 4 months are up or stick to the regular treatment?
m4tt

Post by m4tt »

Good question! I could do to know the answer to this also.

I significantly improved using ZZ cream up to the four month period to the point of my skin being 'normal' again for the first time in many years. I was extremely happy...I got my life back!! However, this past few months Ive only been applying it at night, also I stopped taking my daily vitamins (B2 & B6) & now my skin has gone worse again so Im back using the cream every night & almost every day too. Maybe I stopped too soon, I dont know how long to continue for day & night? will it damage my skin using it day & night for over 4 months? :?

Hope anyone knows the answer to this please,

M4tt
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

There's no set time limit on how long you should do the full program. You should start the maintenance program only after a month has passed and you're still 99% clear or so. If you've gone a month with solid great results, then switch to the maintenance program.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
m4tt

Post by m4tt »

Ok thanks Steve.

What exactly is the maintenance program though? is it applying ZZ cream once every other night?
Walter

Post by Walter »

Once every other night will indeed do the trick

Walter
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

Yep. That's all I do now. Once every other night. Sometimes I extend it to once every 3 days instead, depending on the condition of my skin.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
m4tt

Post by m4tt »

Ok thanks for your replies :)