DAY 15 LOOK ALOT WORSE...OUCH

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

DAY 15 LOOK ALOT WORSE...OUCH

Post by tkr »

HI GUYS, WELL ON DAY 5 ABOUT STARTED BREAKING OUT A BIT, THEN BY DAY 10 LOOKED WORSE AND MY CHEEKS ARE REDDER, VERY DRY, TO ME I LOOK TERRIBLE YESTERDAY AND TODAY A LITTLE WORSE. I DEAL WITH THE PUBLIC, SO ITS NO GOOD. I JUST REALLY HOPE THIS IS THE ANSWER. SO TODAY I AM VERY DRY, BROKEN OUT, MY CHEEKS LOOK REDDER, AND BLOTCHY! I HOPE THIS IS JUST THE PROCESS AND I AM NOT REACTING TO THE SULPHER, I AM JUST WORRIED ABOUT HOW MY CHEEKS LOOK WHERE I HAVE THE ROSACEA. I ONLY USE THE Z CREAM AT NIGHT AND PUT A LITTLE ON. HOPEFULLY ITS THE MITES BEING RUN OF THE ROAD, AND NOTHING ELSE. JUST WORRIED I WILL LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL AND NOT LOOK BETTER. BYE 4 NOW KEEP YOU POSTED. TAMARA :shock:
sandy

Post by sandy »

Hey Tamara, when I first started using ZZ, I looked like I had chicken pox for about 3 weeks, seriously, I had so many spots :shock: My husband took a picture and my doctor couldn't believe it! But, I stuck with it, and gradually the breakouts got less and less, until now, when I only get one or two spots every couple of weeks, and they go overnight. The redness and dryness will improve a lot as the treatment progresses. Your skin will become used to the cream, and as it heals, will become much more resilient in general.
tkr

Post by tkr »

SANDY, YOU ARE SWEET. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS THE DEAL FOR ME, AND I REALLY DO HAVE FAITH IN THE CREAM. ITS A PROCESS, AND I JUST PRAY THIS WORKS FOR ME IN THE LONG HALL. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT 8) TAMARA
tkr

Post by tkr »

i am on day 19 still breaking out blotchy skin, redness, very dry even though i use moisuriser during the day, and a little makeup. I know its still earlly, but this is getting long lasting...ruining my weekends too! drag
tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

im on day 33 now still breaking out.....i hope someone answers my prayers soon bacause since day 2 i have been breaking out, i know patience.....but geeshh i wish id at least have a week break from this, its driving me nuts, and what to do....i shall keep goin and pray along the way. tamara
hawaiigirl

day 15 looks alot worse

Post by hawaiigirl »

tamara, hang in there, the worst part is almost over. the first 4-6 weeks is hard but f mites are your problem it will get better. Did you have acne or rosacea with acne? How long did you suffer before this treatment? If it was a long time then you have to expect the recovery to take awhile.I will pray for you. Eat well, take vitamins, I take 1,500 mgs of evening primrose oil for extra skin support, its one of the best for skin and B vitamins for the stress of this. hawaiigirl
tkr

Post by tkr »

HAWAIIGIRL thanks, i am type 2 rosacea(rosacea with papules)...its mainly on my cheeks and some redness on my nose. The breakout period is so frustrating, i have thanksgiving next weekend, even though i am here for the long hall, i guess i was not expecting it to last so long, but realistically my rosacea is a milder case, mainly on my cheeks, so i will tough it out....i have to ive come so far. I am just tired of ruined weekends and so on...you all know what i mean. Hilda, steve, walter, marla, and so on...there is a great support network here thats for sure. bye for now. tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

well today, my face is more clear and looks better for sure. Tonight i applied the z cream after the acarid soap, and my face is itchy, and my neck is too, and my scalp itchy, and i noticed i have a few red pimples on the back of my neck OMG its the mites isnt it??? I am so happy, I know these ugly things are the cause, and cant wait till im cleared 100%
Today I looked better YES!!! Hope it gets better from now on. Im definetely still itchy tonight. tamara
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm still getting some crawly sensations on my scalp at night. It's really gross isnt it ! :shock:
tkr

Post by tkr »

MICKEY,yes it really is gross to think about, I still cant fathom the thought of this it makes me cringe. UHHHH tamaara
tkr

Post by tkr »

On day 36 (i believe) and doing better today. Still itching on my face, back of neck, and scalp but doing better. HAPPY!! hope it keeps goin. tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

tommorow will be day 50(soon to be 2 months) well ill keep on goin.
tkr

Post by tkr »

o.k Its been 2 months. I still have dryness on my cheeks, only able to use the acarid soap once daily or i would shrivle up like a prune on my face its so dry. I only use the z cream nightly, my cheeks are still red, and still like to see improvement. cant wait till 120 days and my skin can be less dry!!uhhh

tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

O.k its my time to report again. I am no longer breaking out, no longer itchy, my eyes are better 100% no longer itchy and bothersome as they use to be, my ears no longer act up 100% better, my cheeks are the dryest because that is where the rosacea is mainly, still dry(a good sighn though mainly dry where the rosacea is and new layers of skin old sloughing off), but I do believe over time this will be better. I am able to use moisturiser now, never use to, because my skin would always react and get oily and break out. I am very happy so far despite the weird journey, this is the best treatment I have ever used. My cat sleeps on the floor now hahaa lol just kidding he is my baby! I always wash everything thoroughly and eat and drink healthy, take my acidopholus nightly, and my vit b as recommended on here. I stll have mild red cheeks so hope this goes away with time and i will be better. tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

Its been over 2 half months and just had another break out over the past 3 days. ??? oh well i will keep goin, hoping its killing the mites and not anything else, tamara