Treating the family

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

sandy

Treating the family

Post by sandy »

How many of you guy's who have had success with these products have also treated other family members to help to prevent reinfestation? Also, how long did it take to clear your symptoms?
hawaiigirl

treating family

Post by hawaiigirl »

It took 2 months for my face to clear but I stayed with the program for the recommended 120 days plus 10 more. I was clear for 7 months and I thought problem solved when I started noticing my neck getting the red itchy bumps again. I restarted the ZZ cream and my neck and chin were covered with the itchy red bumps for about two weeks, not much on the face ,only a few bumps, but very dry from zz so all of face had an itchy tight feeling. I've considered possible reinfestation from my husband but he has absolutely no signs. He has great skin. Just out of curiosity I have ordered a microscope and want to check all 4 family members to see who has what, or maybe who doesn't have what :idea: It is a mystery as to why it started up again. Maybe its not a cure, maybe I didn't get them all, maybe reinfested, I don't know. I never had skin problems until this happened but I have always had seborreic dermatitis on my scalp since age 16. The demodex shampoo has helped that alot. I hope this info helps someone. I'll share the microscope results if anyone has an interest. Hawaiigirl