STILL breaking out?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

sandy

STILL breaking out?

Post by sandy »

Hi, I have been using the ZZ and the XFLM for 3 months now and I am still breaking out! every copule of weeks I get beteween 15 and 20 spots which last for a few days then go, is this normal?
SteveInAustin

Re: STILL breaking out?

Post by SteveInAustin »

sandy wrote:Hi, I have been using the ZZ and the XFLM for 3 months now and I am still breaking out! every copule of weeks I get beteween 15 and 20 spots which last for a few days then go, is this normal?
What was your acne like prior to using the creams?

If you're clearing and then breaking out again in some cycle, then it means the products are working but you've still got mites. At 3 months into it, it's still too soon to tell whether or not you'll be able to get completely clear. So give it another 3 months.

Make sure you're not recontaminating yourself. That means you need to wash your face twice a day. You need to stop touching your face. You should not let your hair touch your face (pull it back or cut it). Your pillow cases should be fresh and clean every night. If you sweat, wash your face as soon as you can (immediately after a work-out). If a person or an animal touches your face, wash your face as soon as you can. Always use a fresh clean towel to dry your face after washing or during a work-out to wipe your sweat.

Take those precautions and you'll minimize the problem. But I think 3 months into it, you're probably still dealing with the mites you had at the beginning of the course. They are hard to kill. It may not be recontamination that's causing you to break out on a cycle.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
Marla

Couple of Weeks

Post by Marla »

The two week cycle is typical of many pests, cockroaches included.

:wink: --Marla