XFML cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Jewelz

XFML cream

Post by Jewelz »

I think I'll be reordering within the month. I am a little worried about the X cream, I think it might be making my skin greasy, I don't know. Does it really play an important role in killing the mites? I was considering using the ZZ cream twice a day and the X cream not at all. Will this kill the mites efficiently, or will this make it harder to do? The reason I'm asking is because when I place the order, I am going to do the package deal thing. I am in love with the ZZ cream though. My skin did the whole peeling thing and now you can see the healthy skin =) By the way, I'm about 4 weeks into the treatment.

Jewelz
Geneva

Post by Geneva »

I never liked the X cream really. I felt like it didnt "do" anything and actually made my skin look worse (shiny, greasy).
I'm very happy with the zz cream but for some reason can never get 100% clear. My skin is better than it has been in years though (and I got rid of the nasty painful cysts, that is the important thing). I guess I can live with the few little bumps and clogged pores....I just wish I could stop using makeup!
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

If you don’t like the Fumaning cream there is no need to use it, the ZZ alone is enough,
some people like the moistening effect from the Fumanling, for others it makes indeed the skin to greasy.
If you order 4 ZZ instead of the package deal the same discount will be automatically applied.

Walter