NumeroUno is Back Baby!!!!!!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

NumeroUno

NumeroUno is Back Baby!!!!!!

Post by NumeroUno »

Just an update for the board. Tried this stuff for about 60 days and I quit after no improvement for my red nose. I had about the same improvement as metro gel... :roll:

But I am back and ready to give this magical stuff another try. I am supplementing with pantothenic acid this time and Zinc. Also I am eating a diet high in EFA's. This should do the trick.

Round 2 has officially started. :lol:

I think that this diet and vitamin supplementation, coupled with 4 16 0z bottled waters a day will do the trick..

Peace out everybody.
NumeroUno

Post by NumeroUno »

Don't you just love the support on this forum? I love how everyone at demodex solutions is so warming to someone giving this a second try.

I guess I should write my own dialogue.

Hi, Welcome back NumeroUno!

Damn that sucks that it didn't work out the first time.

Maybe you should stick it out for at least 4 months to determine our products overall effectiveness.

Our product really is effective for brandy nose, which is what you have right now. Keep your head up and hang through the healing process.

Oh well... :roll:
Glaxony

Hello NU

Post by Glaxony »

I didn't get much of a reaction on my nose either, but the rest of my face went nuts, and my chest, and behind my ears. I'm 6 weeks into this and my nose has yet to react. I'm thinking that perhaps the skin on my nose is the toughest to permeate, because that is where mine started when I was in high school. They've had more time to convert the tissues into near leather, or something. Well hope you get some results this time. Best wishes.

gm
GM
NumeroUno

Post by NumeroUno »

Yeah the nose takes a while to break through. I thought it was a really bad sunburn that never went away. But it has to be demodex because my pores are enormous on my nose. I don't have this anywhere but my nose, which is why I believe that it can be cured.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hi, Welcome back NumeroUno!

Damn that sucks that it didn't work out the first time.

Maybe you should stick it out for at least 4 months to determine our products overall effectiveness.

Our product really is effective for brandy nose, which is what you have right now. Keep your head up and hang through the healing process.
Welcome back NumeroUno
yes, indeed not so much reaction, apologies for that, I try myself not to interfere so much so the forum stays more or less independent but to be honest, I am so busy I sometimes forget to answer.
I am surprised you did not have results yet but it can take time, 3 months is indeed to short time in many cases, the red skin is a reaction on the mites (Or maybe the host specific mite bacteria) allergens, first you need to remove the mites, only then, the immune system can slowly start to stop reacting which can take many months so it is important to stay mite free.
For a nose this is very easy, just use a but every day should do the trick.
Here some of the Clinical trials of the ZZ ointment

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/trials/ ... ch_web.pdf

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/trials/ ... es_web.pdf

I have a more specific trial regarding red noses, I will post it later because I need to put it in pdf format first, it shows a cure rate from more then 80% and 10% big improvement, 10% no reaction.

Walter
Glaxony

Post by Glaxony »

NumeroUno wrote:Yeah the nose takes a while to break through. I thought it was a really bad sunburn that never went away. But it has to be demodex because my pores are enormous on my nose. I don't have this anywhere but my nose, which is why I believe that it can be cured.
I wouldn't count on having it nowhere but the nose. I put it all over my face, expecting the worst reaction to be on my nose. Not. My nose still hasn't reacted. But my face has gone nuts. A couple weeks into it, I put some behind my ears, where I've never had a pimple or a problem, and the skin started itching like mad. Apparently there were a bunch of them hybernating back there. So then, just for experimentation purposes, I put some on my chest and shoulders. I got a bad breakout on my sternum.

If you read the information on the FAQS, it says the doctor who invented this stuff found mites on 90% of the people he tested, even the ones who had no symptoms. I suspect they are buried deepest in our nose tissues, because that is where they have been living the longest, and they've had the most time to burrow and it will take a while for the medicine to reach them.
GM
Marla

OH, WOW! HE'S BAAACK! NUMERO UNO!

Post by Marla »

OhM'God! How'd you find us again? :lol:

It's been -- like, forEVER, ya' know?

How did you get by me THIS time?!

All of a sudden, I see NUMERO UNO is back, and I knew NOTHING until I see all kinds of posts about you being back.

A belated and sincere WELCOME BACK! to NUMERO UNO!

--Marla
NumeroUno

Post by NumeroUno »

It has been awhile and I am totally committed to beating these mites. I just need to continue to use this stuff every night.

I want to be clear by the summer time. It is weird because I will have days where my nose is all white again with just a few tiny pink patches in the corners of both of my nostrils and then I will have days where my nose it fire engine red.
Glaxony

Perhaps you are feeding them

Post by Glaxony »

Are you are eating or drinking something prior to the red nose.
Parasites really like alcohol, wheat, sugar and things like that.
GM