New user----Questions

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

bettiepagemom

New user----Questions

Post by bettiepagemom »

Hello everyone~
I just started using the Fumanling cream 5 days ago (I've got dry skin already, so I'm just using the Fumanling 2x a day, instead of the ZZ cream). Is it normal to already be seeing bumps/breakouts so soon? I've got many little reddish bumps on my nose & forehead since beginning the treatment.
I've also been using the Acarid face wash (only 1x a day, Cetaphil for A.M. washing....because I read that the Acarid can be drying).
How long does the skin "worsening" usually last before an improvement is seen?
Thanks very much for your help!
:D
Glaxony

breakout means it's working

Post by Glaxony »

breaking out is good
that mean's it's working
I had really dry skin too, but used zz anyway. I was SCARED. Bad red rash and thousands of pimples for three weeks. 6 weeks later my skin is getting supple. I think the reason I was dry was because of the infection. Don't worry. It won't do permanent damage or make wrinkles worse. In fact, I think mine are better. I even put a little around my crows feet. It is a harsh treatment and you have to be determined. It takes a long time. I still get a few pimples on my face and have a bad rash behind my ears, but it's getting better and I will persist. People who saw me the first month thought I was nuts for doing this. They told me to see a doctor. My face was red and dry and cracking; I was afraid to smile, and there were hundreds and hundreds of whiteheads everywhere. I did not want to be seen.
GM
bettiepagemom

Post by bettiepagemom »

Hi Glaxony~
That's just how I'm feeling, not wanting to be seen! I've got even more bumps now (no dryness, though). I feel like I should be using spackle before I leave the house for school in the morning!
So you wrote that your skin's gotten more supple after 6 weeks of using the product; have the bumps gone away yet?
Thanks for your help. :D
bettiepagemom

Post by bettiepagemom »

Anyone??