Three weeks results impressive

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

gerald

Three weeks results impressive

Post by gerald »

This is the first time I've posted here. Thought I would chime in with my results. I toned down the subject line, realistically, "surprised and amazed" would be more accurate.

I'm 67 yrs old, had the redness and breakout starting about 15 yrs ago, got progressively worse. Dermatologist diagnosis was sebborhea dermatitis. Cream, shampoo prescribed did little help. Last couple of years got worse with pustules every morning.

Came across this site, thought it kind of hokey, the mites and this Chinese doctor having the answer the Americans didn't. But what the heck, nothing else working. So I ordered the ZZ cream.

Three weeks later, presto, the redness is gone, no pustules, no breakouts, my skin is now smooth like I never had a problem.

Reading the average results here, I know mine are far above the median, and I don't want to sound like a shill, but the difference is so remarkable my wife insisted I write in, that this product deserves a glowing testimonial.

gerald
Marla

Right.

Post by Marla »

That's right.

Nothing else works.

Nicely said, and it is good of you to describe your initial impression and hesitation. It's a typical mindset, and as you will see, it is the source of much vexation when you try to help others in their fight with skin problems by recommending these products.

* * sigh * *