post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

julieamber

I have demodex, what to do?

Post by julieamber »

Hi,

I'm pretty certain I have a problem with demodex mites. Here are my symptoms:

1. Lashes falling out
2. Irritated eyelids (not red, but I have this blepharitis like problem where they get oily, and swollen and my upper eyelids will get extra folds)
3. acne
4. occasional rosacea
5. itchy scalp
6. very itchy eyebrows
7. dermatitis

I am interested in trying the products here, but because shipping is expensive I'm nervous about ordering. Has anyone tried the shampoo? Does it work well? Does the eyelash cream cause any swelling to eyelids?
If I have an allergy to a product may I return it?

Thanks for any advise you can give me.

Julie
julieamber

Post by julieamber »

I also forgot to add that I was wondering if seabuckthorn oil is sufficient for killing demodex mites? I first found out about the mites on a site that sells sea buckthorn oil.
Marla

Shipping a bargain

Post by Marla »

Dear julie amber:

Definitely, the products will help you. After you see the big difference in your skin, and the itching goes away, and your eyelashes grow back in a few months, and the hair on your head grows in stronger and thicker, you will know that the shipping is a bargain.

Shipping is the same price no matter what you order. That's a bargain.

Maybe you want to start with the 1-month supply order, which will help offset the shipping costs for you at first. That way, you can get started right away. Later, you can include another month's supply, and add the eyelash treatment and cleansing products, and the shipping will still be the same.

I am anxious to hear back from you on this forum. I'm sure you will have success with the treatment -- IF YOU KEEP TREATING AND DO NOT USE OTHER ACNE PRODUCTS.

These products are unique. They simply work without fanfare or blazing advertising. No blabber or infomercials -- these products simply do the job.

Glad you are here. Glad you posted your concerns. Users on this forum are helpful and supportive.

--Marla
julieamber

Post by julieamber »

Hi,

Thank you for the information. No offense, but $14 for shipping is not a bargain. I have never in my life paid more than $10 for shipping no matter how large or small the order was.

Julie
Marla

Understandably

Post by Marla »

It's understandable that the shipping seems high comparatively.

Order one jar and it costs the same.

Order 16 jars, and it costs the same.

Order 16 jars and 8 soap bars.

Costs the same.

Or:
Order treatments from another company. Pay $6.
Order more from the same company because the first shipment didn't work. Order some more. And keep ordering the $100 product ten times, and your product will have cost you $1,060. And still the products don't work.

So:
$550 for 6 months' supply of Demodex Solutions' products ordered one time at $14.?? for shipping is . . . what? Roughly $560. And the products work.

Order 2 month's supply at $200 approx, and add shipping, you pay $215 roughly, and the products work.

Oh! Now I've given myself a headache! I'm not a numbers kind of person.

Maybe SteveInAustin can help. He's a numbers-kind-of-person.

:wink: --Marla
cj

Post by cj »

Hi there,

I understand that it all seems really expensive to start with especially as, probably like so many of us, you have tried tons of other products, spent so much money and have only been disappointed.
However, the way i look at it is "what is having clear skin worth to me"? my answer is certainly more than $10 or even $100.
These products work. You'll only really believe that when it has happened for you so you need to take a leap of faith initially.

I would happily pay twice as much (if I could!!) because I know it's worth it. These guys are not trying to rip you off.

Good luck,

CJ
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Hi.
Don't fret the shipping charge. I assume you are ordering from the U.S.? Keep in mind that these products are being shipped from hong kong. Check the U.S. postal web site and see how much it costs to send a small package to Hong Kong. You'll see that it's not cheap.

I agree with Marla. Buy more than one product. I initially bought 1 ZZ cream only. Then, I was so please that I bought the one month (more like two month) pack. Should have gotten more in the first place to avoid paying shipping twice.

By the way, I was amazed at the speed of the shipping. I live in Tokyo and got the product about 4 working days after my order. Very fast!

Get these products. Use them. They work. Get the creams first. The ZZ and the Fumanling.

I have nothing to gain from you buying these products, except for the knowledge that I have possibly encouraged someone to find a solution to a problem which I tried to solve, in vain, for years.

Good luck!
1downunder

Post by 1downunder »

How long has shipping time typically been to America or Australia for people here?
Marla

a few days

Post by Marla »

1downunder wrote:How long has shipping time typically been to America or Australia for people here?
Destination: United States
I get my packages before I expect them, so it must be about 5 days give or take a day.