survey here! How long did it take you to be clear of mites?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

survey here! How long did it take you to be clear of mites?

Post by tkr »

Everyone,

1)I would like to know the type of skin you have, and for how long its been that way?

2)How long if the z cream worked or not did it take to get rid of the mites and see clear skin?

3) Has it come back or not? Do you do maintenance treatment or not?

thx tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

geeshh......is everyone dead here? 32 replies and no response?

tamara :o
Rep123

Post by Rep123 »

I will say that it took a good 6 or 7 months (using zz cream twice per day) for me to feel like I had gotten rid of the problem of the mites, and then another few months for alot of the redness to go away. I still have some discoloration but it is not bad. I now use the zz cream every night before bed, along with the soap, and am very nervous if I even miss a day. I use the soap twice a day. Love these products. Don't know what I will do if DS ever goes out of business.....
tkr

Post by tkr »

thank you 4 your reply. its important for everyone to post, so we can all see how different time lengths and the severity of our problem is, tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

This is frustrating, not many replies and this is a product that works,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so where is everyone????????

please reply we are all in on this together,

tamara :oops:
Geneva

Post by Geneva »

Hey Tamara !

I've started the treatment back in November 2005. Have had breakouts since I was around 20/22 (Im now 35). I would consider my condition to be mild but very stubborn. I would only get few pimples each month but they were all large, deepset and painful (cystic type).

My condition got worse during the first 6 months or treatment or so (until March 2006 if I remember well), then it started clearing up.

I've tried to only do a "maintenance treatment" but it doesnt work for me...(Ive stopped using the zz twice for a few weeks and each time the breakouts came back) so Im still using the zz cream pretty much every day (once a day in the evening). I do skip a day from time to time though.

Im still not sure that mites are really the cause of my breakouts but so far the zz cream is the only thing that worked to get rid of them.
Marla

ZZ XFML

Post by Marla »

Hi!

Not dead. Just preoccupied.

Yes, these products are great. I have been posting since I-don't-know-when, but you would have to dig deeply to find my posts.

So, I will say this: I used the ZZ and XFML faithfully as instructed. I achieved the same results as mentioned in this thread.

In summary: I went from getting as many as 11 new breakouts, to no new breakouts within days. After that, things just got better. Where ZZ left off, the XFML took over. Between the two, I had good skin within 3 months, and better skin at 7 months.

Hope that helps!

--Marla