ZZ cream on my neck - need help!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Minuca

ZZ cream on my neck - need help!

Post by Minuca »

Hi, need your help again.

I have started my treatment for less than a week now and I have used the creams on the neck as well because I had a red thing which I thought it's the "flushing neck" that everybody talks about. Now I have seen that Walter said I should be careful if I use it on the neck.

My neck is red, very but very dry, I can barely move left to right! What should I do? Should I stop the treatment on the neck? Can I use a regular cream to soften the area? Please help with some advices because I am a bit in pain.

Also, there is a area on my cheeck that got really dry and sort of brown. I haven't used the creams on that area, what do you advice me to do about the brown area?

:roll:
blbase

Post by blbase »

I had a similar problem when I tried to use the cream on my neck. It was red, dry and burned. I just stopped putting cream on my neck, my face and neck healed nicely.

Good Luck!!
Minuca

Post by Minuca »

Blbase,

How long did it took for your neck to heal?.. I have stoped the cream there but the redness spreaded.. and I am starting to be a bit worried. It's not as dry as it used to be, but the surface is larger...
blbase

Post by blbase »

It's been a while but if I remeber correctly it took a little over a week to heal. If you are using the soap try stopping that for a few days also.
I use the soap as a body soap but I cannot use it on my face. I was never able to use the X cream either it made my face extremely red and it burned. I just used the Z cream once per day at night and I used very little. Now I'm on a maintenance regime, I use very little Z cream applied with a little water every night on my chin and forehead and I use it on my whole face every 3 days. This seems to be working for me.

Again, Good Luck and try to stick with the program it's the only thing that helped my Rosacea!!