Skin is looking pretty good today

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Glaxony

Skin is looking pretty good today

Post by Glaxony »

My skin is looking pretty good today. Everybody thinks I'm crazy. I can tell by the way they say "You are really brave! Have you thought about seeing a dermatologist instead?"
GM
Marla

Funny!

Post by Marla »

:lol:

--Marla . . . :)
Glaxony

XFML Report

Post by Glaxony »

I ordered a two month supply of zz with xfml for daytime use. There was a lot of air in the first jar I opened. Between the air bubble and the fact that my skin is soaking this stuff up like a sponge, I doubt it will last more than two weeks, even though it is supposed to be a month supply.

I am getting whiteheads with the xfml, but without the drying effect. A couple of brown spots near my eye seem to be fading. I decided to treat my neck and behind my earlobes, just in case there were mites hiding there too, and got an outbreak from it. I see why you have to use this stuff for months, in order to kill them all.

But where did they come from? If I kiss somebody that has them, will they hop off their face onto mine? Do they float around in the air on dust particles? Do I need to dip my dogs for mange? I presume I inherited vulnerable skin because my Dad has rosacea. Are they surfacing from my liver and blood?

I look a lot better during the daytime now that I've added the xfml.
It is very good stuff. I'm not as scared as I was. I think I may even look younger and less wrinkled. I'm three weeks into the treatment, still breaking out in a few places with some itchy spots, but I will persist.
GM
zf007

Post by zf007 »

good luck. I'm almost 2 and half months on it so far, start to getting better. patience is crucial i believe.
Glaxony

demodex curiosity

Post by Glaxony »

Faqs says you can catch demodex by kissing somebody that has them. It also says you inherit them from your mother. My dad has Rosacea, but my mother does not.

Are there people who carry them and pass them on, without having symptoms? Is it important to cleanse the liver and blood too? How deep do they get into you system?
GM
Horus

Post by Horus »

As far as I know, most people DO have them, even if they're not causing problems for them, never in their life. The mites don't go into your bloodstream or liver, but having a good immune system will help protect about them. Maybe this is why not everyone has problems with them. You'll notice that eating healthier and working out can help if you have a weak one.
kat7

Post by kat7 »

Hi,

Interesting you are asking about the liver.

I happen to believe that for your immune system to be at optimum you have to have a cleansed GI.

Interesting that I just went thru a pretty stringent cleanse 11 day pre cleanse and 7 day fast (stopping all vitamins and medications). After that cleanse the rosacea really took off. I have yet to add my vitamins back and that cleanse was in Oct 2005.

I juice and eat kifer, yogurt (home made) daily ... all of this lead me to believe something else was going on ... kind of like a little skin parasite?
Also shows me my vitamins were helping and that just organic food not grown by your self probably is not enough to keep us at optimum health level. I have always been a health food nut.

Those who cleanse seem to believe if your system is tip top all of this will not occur (you are not susceptible to parasites of any kind) that might be true. I am not willing to wait and see for another year. I am killing these little suckers off NOW!

I think it was you that posted the skin is your largest organ. When your body needs a toxic release the skin can be that point of release. The mite probably does not help those that are allergic ... I suspicion that is what this might be ... an allergy to an over abundance of these little critters at this time and place.

Just the thoughts of someone guessing like the rest of the world :D

kat
kara

Post by kara »

Any infections and mites are result of weakened immune system. CLeasing colon and liver will help tremendously, if you interested in improving your health go to this great website: www. curezone.com
Kara