Two Week Report and Request for Encouragement

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Glaxony

Two Week Report and Request for Encouragement

Post by Glaxony »

It's been a little over two weeks since I started treatment. The first week my face was covered with white pustules every morning. Now my face is just very dry, rough and red, with some itchy spots, but very few pustules.

The dryness is really scaring me because I am over 50 and I'm afraid the wrinkling is going to be permanent. This stuff makes me look 10 years older and much more wrinkled. I've been putting it in my eyebrows because I get pimples there, too. Today I noticed that my eyelids are looking wrinkled and feeling dry too!

Is there anybody over fifty who has used this stuff, and come out of it looking ok? I really need some hope in order to overcome my fear of using this stuff for 3-6 months.
GM
pas

emu oil

Post by pas »

ive heard using emu oil is pretty good.just got mine yesterday going to use it for 2-3 weeks and see if it helps . will kepp u udated.

goodluck :roll:
death to acne

Post by death to acne »

Hi

From the Chinese website that I have been reading, they said that once you are off the zz cream, your skin will be back to normal. The skin will not be wrinkled permanently.

Also, there is a rumour that a new version of zz cream will be in the market this coming March/April and the price will go up. The new version of zz will be less drying and thus less peeling, etc. I am not sure if all these are true or not, we shall see...........
pas

emu oil

Post by pas »

been using emu oil for jus two days and have noticed a slight improvement
death to acne

Post by death to acne »

Hi Pas

Glad to hear that emu-oil helps you a bit. Hope it won't break you out. It
really has a calming effect.
Marla

Re: Two Week Report and Request for Encouragement

Post by Marla »

Glaxony wrote:The dryness is really scaring me because I am over 50 and I'm afraid the wrinkling is going to be permanent. . . . Is there anybody over fifty who has used this stuff, and come out of it looking ok?
Yes.