weird

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

pas

weird

Post by pas »

hi

not having very much luck with the product at all but then again i am using it every 3 days for the past few weeks due to dry skin. What i might try is emu oil now and then to see if i helps. taking spirolactone has reduced breakouts over my shoulders and chest.

Ifind it very difficult to understand why although i dont apply zz around my mouth its so dry and peeling like mad- looks awful. The other unusual thing is the first 2-3 months i was using zz it felt amazing i loved that cool tingling feeling wen i put it on. Also the next day my skin never felt irritated , itchy, crawly , red or anything, but the past month its a diff story no tingly feeling and the next morning it feels itchy red crawly etc. The cream seems to have a completely diff effect. Been using it for 4 months now.

does anyone have any ideas :?
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

That might be your initial breakout, everything will most likely return back to normal as soon as you get through it
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
death to acne

Post by death to acne »

Pas, if you are using emu-oil, try to apply a very light coating on the face, wait for a few seconds to let it absorb ( you don't feel greasy after a few seconds, if you do, you have put too much) and then put on the ZZ cream. You will see that the ZZ cream BLENDS in very well and no dryness at all, but you will feel the cooling sensation. You can also do that in the morning before you go out, you won't see there is a white film on the skin's surface. I am using this method and I don't have more breakouts. Hope that will helps with your dryness!

Another thing is even though you have not applied the cream around your mouth area, you still feel dry because some people explained that the cream will travel/spread , i guess it is a potent cream. Same thing happened to me......I never apply on my neck (no pimples there) but my neck will be very dry if I use the cream every night.
pas

Post by pas »

thanks for that just waiting for my emu oil hope it helps. Will let you know how i get on

goosd luck with your progress too. :)
death to acne

Post by death to acne »

I got my emu-oil at Walmart and I have seen different brands in health food store too. Hope you will like it!