Starting treatment

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

gin & juice

Starting treatment

Post by gin & juice »

Hey everyone,

I've had mild-moderate acne since I was 12 years old, and over the years nothing has completely cleared me up. Recently, I heard about the Demodex mite theory and did some research. I've used Face Doctor products for the past two and a half months with some success, but I am still not completely clear. I figure these products are not strong enough for eliminating Demodex mites effectively. Thus, here I am and I've placed an order for 1 month's treatment worth of Zhongzhou cream and Xin Fumanling cream. I am now awaiting the arrival of my order. In addition, I will provide bi-weekly pictures to Walter showing my progress with the creams, and hopefully, if this treatment works, then more people will know.

All the best of the holiday season!
toronto

Post by toronto »

hey there, been following your posts on the other acne board (won't give out the address here), i don't ever post there, so you wouldn't really know me, more of a lurker ever since i was diagnosed with rosacea (my story is this forum somewhere)

but welcome and please keep us updated, i'm interested to see how these effect you...
Walter

Post by Walter »

Welcome to the forum

If you know that it takes at least 3 months to eliminate demodex mites using continuous treatment
with a product proved to be very effective, how can you do this with a soap which is for such a short time on the skin?
Demodex mites are very difficult to eliminate and this is one of the reasons some people say demodex mites have nothing to do with it,
they use products not capable to eliminate this mites.
Here is a link to some clinical test results regarding killing demodex mites.

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/trials/ ... ch_web.pdf

It is well known that Seabuckthorn oil has some capabilities to kill demodex mites like there are more products which
can do this more or less like sulfur for example, but eliminating them, that’s an other story and that is exactly what is needed in most cases to have the desired results,
get rid of them.

Don’t use to much, that is really not necessary, start slowly to be sure your skin can handle it.

We are looking forward to your updates.

Walter
Horus

Post by Horus »

I've also just started treatement. I have received the ZZ cream today and I've used it 5 minutes ago.
So far I'm impressed. I can really feel it go into my skin. It's very powerful and refreshing. It doesn't feel just like the surface-burning medicinal alchohol that other anti-acne products have. It's an unique and lasting sensation.
I know an outbreak would be ugly but I hope that it will happen, so that I know it works. Tomorrow I will look into the mirror with hope rather than fear of discovering new "infections".
Good luck to everyone who's started treatment.
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

Yes, it is powerful and refreshing, the only bad thing is alot of people will tell you that you stink :) but it's all for the best.

Keep using the cream, you'll get there! :)
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
gin & juice

Post by gin & juice »

Hello everyone,

I've received 2 XFML and 2 ZZ. So far, I've been using ZZ for 2 days, both morning and night. I am wondering, is ZZ better than XFML? If I can bear the ZZ should I try to use that as often as possible? I am asking because so far my face is not even dry at all. I think I put on enough cream, and at the rate I am using I'll probably run out of 1 jar in 2 weeks. My face is not even red. If this persists and I see that the ZZ does not dry me out at all, then can I perhaps add some benzoyl peroxide to combat some infections? Or would that inhibit the treatment?

Well, I am not sure what's in store, and I am being watchful to make sure I do not overdry.

Walter, anyone, comments appreciated. Also, Walter I have the before pictures, and I do not know which email address to mail you. Like I said I'll be following up with more pics as the treatment continues.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Bacardi Cola :lol: (Thats what I drink going out hahahahaha)

Never use a other drug at the same time as the ZZ or Fumanling, also not benzoyl peroxide,
you can use it separately for example during the day time if you wish.
If you can handle the ZZ well you can indeed try to use it whenever possible,
most people have no problems with dry or red skin but people without problems most of the time don’t bother
to post, the forum gives the wrong impression because of this, I can use myself for example as much and many times as I want
without any negative signs.
You can mail your pictures to [email protected]

All the best for the New year

Walter
gin & juice

Post by gin & juice »

Walter,

I am having good results so far with ZZ cream. I haven't touched the XFML yet. On the Jan. 24th, I placed an order but I see it still has not been shipped yet. I'm just wondering when it will be shipped :)

Thanks.

By the way, my digi cam is at my parents place, which I'll be visiting this weekend (because I don't have clean laundry almost ;) I'll send you the pictures then. I got your message on this thread too late last time.

In any case, please let me know about my order when you get the chance. Thank you!
Walter

Post by Walter »

Walter,

I am having good results so far with ZZ cream. I haven't touched the XFML yet. On the Jan. 24th, I placed an order but I see it still has not been shipped yet. I'm just wondering when it will be shipped
As far as I know all orders are shipped but if yours is still not ok, please give me your order No or last name you ordered with so I can look it up.

Walter
gin & juice

Post by gin & juice »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone an update on my progress. I use XFML morning and ZZ at night.

It's been about 2 months on the treatment, and there are some interesting things I've noticed. I started off getting more acne, and at about 1 month's time, I had a lot of active acne. During that time, I noticed that XFML actually made my pores more clogged. Some of those clogged pores turned into pimples, which I suppose is why I had that outbreak. Recently, however, I still have some clogged pores, but they don't seem to be flaring. My acne does seem to be subsiding a little at this point, which is good. I am not sure if those other clogged pores will go away on their own, or if they will flare up before going way.

I think another 2 more months is needed for significant improvement if there is to be any. That is what SteveInAustin reported, as well as papines (from acne.org board). I'm glad to know other people have been through this.

For XFML users, there is something I have read that has helped me understand the phases my skin is going through. I hope Walter doesn't mind me posting this site, because they also sell XFML, but there is some information there I think everyone can benefit from. The site is http://www.demodex.info, and if you go to Treatment, it will show you over an 8 week period what you can expect. For me, this has aligned pretty well with what they say (I am now on week 4 of XFML, 8 weeks using ZZ).

I hope this helps. I'll be making another order today for 3 ZZ & 3 XFML from DS.
cutieapple509

Post by cutieapple509 »

thanks for the info...
i'm a little bit behind after reading "what to expect" ...
I still get rash...everyday... when they should be gone by now..
i guess it's because i use make up a few times a week
I have NO NEW ACNE...forming ...however
just the itchy rash....
Morning: Acarid Removing Foam cleansing gel
XFML
Night: Acarid Removing Foam cleansing gel
ZZ
3 months in
skin is VERY CLEAR and smooth...
zf007

Post by zf007 »

I've used ZZ for about 4 months so far, I had great improvement over the past 2 months, although currently I'm experiencing some kind of setback in the past week or so, which I believe is normal cycle thing. good luck with your treatment.

gin & juice wrote:Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone an update on my progress. I use XFML morning and ZZ at night.

It's been about 2 months on the treatment, and there are some interesting things I've noticed. I started off getting more acne, and at about 1 month's time, I had a lot of active acne. During that time, I noticed that XFML actually made my pores more clogged. Some of those clogged pores turned into pimples, which I suppose is why I had that outbreak. Recently, however, I still have some clogged pores, but they don't seem to be flaring. My acne does seem to be subsiding a little at this point, which is good. I am not sure if those other clogged pores will go away on their own, or if they will flare up before going way.

I think another 2 more months is needed for significant improvement if there is to be any. That is what SteveInAustin reported, as well as papines (from acne.org board). I'm glad to know other people have been through this.

For XFML users, there is something I have read that has helped me understand the phases my skin is going through. I hope Walter doesn't mind me posting this site, because they also sell XFML, but there is some information there I think everyone can benefit from. The site is http://www.demodex.info, and if you go to Treatment, it will show you over an 8 week period what you can expect. For me, this has aligned pretty well with what they say (I am now on week 4 of XFML, 8 weeks using ZZ).

I hope this helps. I'll be making another order today for 3 ZZ & 3 XFML from DS.
gin & juice

Post by gin & juice »

Well, it's been 3 months on the treatment. I have less pimples than the first few weeks when I started, but my face is still covered with some acne. I probably have around 10-12 active pimples on my face right now. Most of them are small, but there are some larger ones that hurt.

I hope things will get better by 4th month. I am still using XFML & ZZ.
cutieapple509

Post by cutieapple509 »

gin & juice wrote:Well, it's been 3 months on the treatment. I have less pimples than the first few weeks when I started, but my face is still covered with some acne. I probably have around 10-12 active pimples on my face right now. Most of them are small, but there are some larger ones that hurt.

I hope things will get better by 4th month. I am still using XFML & ZZ.
Hey.. sorry that i didn't get a chance to talk with u on msn..
Be patient... u may have larger reaction to this killing-mites thing...
just keep up the routine... til acne is all gone

here is an update:
I'm 4.5 months in
It's been REALLLLLLLY good lately...
rash is all gone.. acne is all gone
may still get 1-2 tiny pink spots that totally disappear in a day .. those aren't acne.. no head.. ..A normal person would get those too..doesn't bother me at all
scars are minimal.....
I can finally go out without putting on foundation
just sum mascara...n lip gloss.. then i am all good
After finishing month 5..and if i am still clear.. i will start da maintenance treatment..
I'm very glad that i tried these products.. or i might still be stucked in the hole... living unhappily
Morning: Acarid Removing Foam cleansing gel
XFML
Night: Acarid Removing Foam cleansing gel
ZZ
3 months in
skin is VERY CLEAR and smooth...
gin & juice

Post by gin & juice »

Thanks April, I appreciate your support. I really just can't wait for this acne to be all gone. I am sticking with it, and I hope to report something positive soon :)

I am really glad that it's working for you though! That makes me happy :)

I will post back again soon!