Questions new to products

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

bibbie15

Questions new to products

Post by bibbie15 »

I have been using the products the wash zz cream(night) and the xfl during the day. My face is breaking out like crazy. Is this normal?
Can I use other products with the treatment (acne, moisturizer)? Help!!!!!!

Do the products work for everyone or is this a sign that my acne is caused by something else? Also, the xf cream seems to make my face oily? My forehead is breaking out really bad and I usually do not have a severe problem with this area?
:( :( :(
Walter

Post by Walter »

Actually, breaking out is a sign the treatment is working, by killing those mites, they die and decompose in your skin,
exposing their host specific bacteria in your skin, creating infections, when the most mites are gone this will become less and less,
the key is not to give up.
If the breakouts are to severe, slow down the treatment, like for example use only every other day.
The Fumanling cream indeed can give the idea your face is becoming oily but that is one of the reasons we
recommend to use it during the day, to compensate the possible dryness of the ZZ but if you don’t like to use the Fumanling
you can stop, we replace the fumanling for you by the ZZ.
What other products do you want to use?
Don’t start to use different products at the same time, this will not help, this breakout period is something you
have to go true, using a moisturizer during the day is ok.
Our products work for almost 90%, so that’s a lot, and you have breakouts which is a good sign so I don’t see any reason
for the moment our products would not work for you, it just takes a bit time.

Walter