Used the Z cream for about 6 weeks, need advice

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

anne

Used the Z cream for about 6 weeks, need advice

Post by anne »

Hi,
I'm a little depressed now. There has been some good periods when I could see a little improvements, but then I get setbacks. I have had much flakiness, and sometimes it gets better when I take the flaky skin away with a wash cloth, but sometimes that makes it worse. I'm not good at leaving my skin alone, I can spend hours in the bathroom... Yesterday was terrible, I feel that i washed my face so much that I broke it, now I've got these small stripes in my face, probably because I overtreated and it got very dry. I'm scared that it will not be repaired, I hate thoswe stripes, almost like small wrinkles. I use a small amount of Z cream at night, a little bit during the day in combination with another cream to moist the skin. Anne
baybeebubble

Hey

Post by baybeebubble »

Hi

I know how you feel. I went through exactly the same thing.
My advice to you is to stop using the z cream for a week so your skin can heal. By applying more and more z cream your skin will just get worse.

Use the xfml with metronidazole cream instead. This cream will help your skin return to normal, fight infections and stop the flakiness. However I wouldn't recommend using this for cream for a long period of time because it contains an anti-biotic.

By using the xfml cream your skin will clear up quickly probably about 10 days or so. Once your skin is back to normal and the dry damaged skin has gone. Re-introduce z cream (night time application only) but only a tiny tiny amount (Smear your skin with water and then dab tiny dots of z cream over face). Your skin will gradually build up a tolerance to it.

The way you apply the cream is so important. I initially spent months using it the wrong way. Start off with a small amount of Z in the evening with water - use xfml cream in the day. Continue with this for about 2 weeks.

If by then you feel your skin can cope with just the Z cream- begin using it in the day as well as the evening. But remember only a tiny, tiny, tiny amount is necessary. Overdo it and you'll just have to start from square one again. The key is NEVER MISS AN APPLICATION OF THE Z CREAM if you do your giving the mites a chance to multiply again.
Remember a tiny amount everyday is all you need.

Trust me I know how your feeling but smile things will get better (it just takes a long time) :wink:

AND DON'T USE ANY OTHER CREAMS WITH THE Z CREAM - IT DOESN'T WORK I'VE TRIED IT X X X
Walter

Post by Walter »

Not much to ad baybeebubble

Thanks

Walter