I am sad

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Reny

I am sad

Post by Reny »

I started using z cream in the evening and Fumaling in the morning about 2 month ago and now (before 3 weeks) I use only z cream.
Now my situation is worst than it has ever been. I have big and painful pimples all over my fase(when I began they were only 3-4 in my chin)where I never had them before. Can you imagine the self confidens that I have now. Now I am scared to show my fase and go out. On the top of that I have a wedding coming up....
Why my skin is getting worst? Must I stop or....
I am new in US, I haven't friend and everything is new. My fiance can't help me. He looks at me like I never be pretty again.
My problem started when I came here. Before, in my country, I had demodex but in My country they cure this problem. I was cured for 3 month( no antibiotics, no pils, no steroids)and I can't belive, that in US, where everything is posible,no doctors that can do this.
Sorry for my bad english, but I am so sad, I don't know what to do
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Reny

Slow down with the treatment, stop for one week, just do nothing, no other products neither, then use only every other day in the evening only the ZZ and let us know how it goes again in 14 day's.
You will get better again, what you experience now happened before, I don?t have a good explanation for this but probable you react severely on the mites bacteria which become exposed into your skin when you kill them.

You will be pretty again........................

Walter
Marla

Hi Reny. Welcome.

Post by Marla »

Reny, you have many friends here, in this forum. We think about you and your troubles. We help each other.

You are sad because you moved to a new country. You will feel better soon. You need to cry now. There is always time to be happy, but you need to cry now.

Walter takes good care of us. He helps us when we do not know what to do about our skin.

I am happy that you came here to get better.

--Marla
zf007

Post by zf007 »

hang on there, it should get better. btw, do you take B-2?
Reny

Post by Reny »

Thanks for your support. I have followed your advice. Now my face is better ( I stoped useing zz cream from 3 days). I stoped crying.
Yes, I take B-2 every day, I do everything that I read in this forum and demodex solution website. I'm only scared if this pimples come back again.
I think that Walter has a realy very hard job to explain us what happening with our skins.
Reny

I'm better

Post by Reny »

Hi,
First i want to apologize for my bad English. It's hard to write and express yourself on foreigh language.
I have been using zz cream almost 3 months. After a bad breakout (before 1 month) I stoped for a week with zz, after 1 week i started applaying zz every other night.
Now I'm much better, but I still have pimples - not big and painful, they are little. I have ugly marks, white and black spots.
What do you think, Walter, is this all mean that mites are still on my face?
I'm not going to stop the treatment, i think that i'll use this cream during my life, but i wondering when I'll be clear and why it takes so long time
For example:My fiance has suffering of acne of his back more than 10 years and he realy has a bad acne. I started using zz cream on his back 1 month ago and now he is 50% clear. I have never sufering of acne( my problem started when I came here, in USA) and now I'm 50% clear after 3 months.
Now I'm using zz 2 daily, a little bit. Is this corect?

And I read in forum about people, who have using cream more than 1 year and still have breakout. Why this happen?

Thanks
Reny
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again Reny

No need to apologize for you English, mine is also full of mistakes.
First of all, 3 moths is not enough, you are 50% better now in 3 months so that looks good,
count on 6 months in your case, yes, you still have mites, that’s normal, they are not all gone in 3 months
and especially, if you also have demodex brevis it takes longer, if you look at the efficiency test report,
you can see that there are still mites left after 3 months, it takes a bit time.

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/trials/ ... ch_web.pdf

Everybody is different so if it works faster for your fiancé is only positive isn’t it?
also, back is not the same skin type as face.

Yes, using zz 2 daily, a little bit. Is correct.

Acne is bacterial, if it is because of the mites bacteria or not, it is possible that some
people after using one year still get some pimples, but it should be only occasional,
some questions are?
How did they treat, as it should?
With whom do they come in contact?
if they have a partner with mites they become infected again.
cats? dogs?

I am using myself already for 4 years now and I get on average one little pimple every month, that’s nothing
in comparison what I hade before but my skin type is really terrible, I make sebum for 10 persons and I had
severe cystic acne before, what I want to say is that if you have a skin type, vulnerable for acne like for example making
to much sebum, there can always become a little bacterial infection once in a while but should be nothing in comparison with real acne.
The ZZ will also close your pores again.

You should squeeze out this white and black spots, if you are afraid to do it yourself best to go to a beauty salon
who has experience with this, remember, if you squeeze, see that everything is out, otherwise there can become an infection,
always wash your hands before, use paper, not your fingers alone, disinfect the area you squeeze before and after.

You will get there Reny, just takes time.

Walter