Hilda's Contributions to Rosacea Sufferers

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Marla

Hilda's Contributions to Rosacea Sufferers

Post by Marla »

Hello, All:

We have not heard from Hilda in a long time. She is one of the people who has brought her rosacea under control.

She has pictures posted on the Web site. Remarkable progress is demonstrated through her diligence in applying Demodex Solutions' products.

Hilda, where are you? Many people here would benefit from your presence. Why not drop in and say hello if you are free to do so.

:) -- Marla
Hilda

Hi Marla...and forum users, I'm here

Post by Hilda »

Hello Marla and Walter,
Great to hear from you. Due to and increased work load and other circumstances I'm not able to stop by the forum as often as I wish. After 1 year and 7 months using the ZZ ointment and Acarid soap I continue to do great. My face is clear 97% of the time. Every now and then the pesky critters want to start the war again and I'll get 1 or 2 small red spots.
Right now my treatment consists of maintenance as follows:
Acaried soap every morning and evening and in the shower
ZZ ointment (very, very lightly every 3 days)
If I get new little spot I apply generously over the spot, by 2 days , totally gone.
I encourage all users not to give up, give the products a full chance to work by giving it time to work and you will also experience the same remarkable results I did. As I offered before, please feel free to contact me in my private e-mail [email protected] if you need advice or wants to ask questions. Some users have already contacted me and I promise to reply in a prompt manner whe you contact me at my e-mail address. Keep up the good fight and don't get discouraged. Visit the PICTURES FROM PEOPLE section, I'm there, second row under the title SEVERE ROSACEA...Talk to you later HILDA
Hilda

Hilda's before and after pics

Post by Hilda »

This is me before the ZZ ointment and soap= :oops:
This is me after 1 year and 1/2 use= :D

Kidding...here is the link again to my pics.

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/hilda.asp