Acarid Soap

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

nbandsb

Acarid Soap

Post by nbandsb »

I am 52 years old and have suffered with acne rosacea for most of my adult life. I just went back to the dermatologist today and she changed my oral medication to Septra twice a day and topicals are Metrogel and Tazarac for the acne spots. My question is this - can I use the Acarid soap in combination with the medications I am now using? I know that a large part of my problem is those pesky demodex mites because I tried the test and I know my skin is full of bacteria. I work hard to keep it clean but I'm sure the Neutragena Oily skin cleanser is doing nothing to kill bacteria or mites. Would I be safe in trying this soap? Any thought.. :roll:

Shelia
Marla

Gentle Soap

Post by Marla »

Dear nbandsb:

The Acarid Removing soap and the Foam cleanser are gentle products.

They provide a protective barrier against micro-organisms, especially Demodex species.

I hesitate to say for sure that you can use it. I have used it throughout many skin problems, including abrasions, without negative consequences. Regular antibacterial soaps available at most stores are harmful to my skin. The soaps from Demodex Solutions leave a clean feeling without harm.

We will wait for Walter's response.

Sincerely,
Marla
nbandsb

acarid Soap

Post by nbandsb »

Thank you for your reply Marla. From your picture you appear to have very good skin. If the Demodex products did this for you, then they are worth their weight in gold. Thanks again

Shelia
Marla

Re: acarid Soap

Post by Marla »

nbandsb wrote:Thank you for your reply Marla. From your picture you appear to have very good skin. If the Demodex products did this for you, then they are worth their weight in gold. Thanks again

Shelia
Thank you, Sheila.

That is why I am an avid advocate of these products. I knew someone somewhere could beat acne. I could not believe that medicine had not addressed acne seriously in all the years I suffered with it. I was sad and angry that acne was -- and still is -- considered a cosmetic problem.

Those of us with acne-prone skin (you get to say that about yourself when the Demodex products work for you) know that this problem is deeply troubling to our entire system, as well as our psychological welfare.

We cannot expect the medical industry to wake up and take this seriously, so -- we have Walter and his products to make it go away.

Which reminds me -- please keep an eye on the youngsters in your family so they don't have to go through the torment of acne. You can do nothing about other relatives' or friends' children, but you can watch your own.

You cannot influence others with the discovery of the cause and treatment. They will laugh at you, go home, and slam the door in your face. From then on, they will avoid you like you are Hannibal Lechter.

These products work. I swear.

:) -- Marla
Walter

Post by Walter »

I am 52 years old and have suffered with acne rosacea for most of my adult life. I just went back to the dermatologist today and she changed my oral medication to Septra twice a day and topicals are Metrogel and Tazarac for the acne spots. My question is this - can I use the Acarid soap in combination with the medications I am now using? I know that a large part of my problem is those pesky demodex mites because I tried the test and I know my skin is full of bacteria. I work hard to keep it clean but I'm sure the Neutragena Oily skin cleanser is doing nothing to kill bacteria or mites. Would I be safe in trying this soap? Any thought..

Shelia
Why you just don?t stop with everything you use and try our treatment?
you will be probably surprised with the results, you are 52 now and you suffer already so long time
from this acne rosacea without good results using all this medicines, what can you loose?
only win???????????.
Our soap is very good but not a treatment, it is a help and works very well against bacteria but
if you really want to eliminate demodex mites you need to use the Zhongzhou ointment for sure in the evening,
the Fumanling you can use during the day if you skin becomes to dry from the ZZ.
If you wash with our soap and use the ZZ there is nothing else you need and you will see results.
Please apologize if I sound to pushy but it is just that I am still so enthusiastic about our products,
I see what they can do every day and I see so many people who could heal if they only would know
or believe.

Walter