I'm worse

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

anne

I'm worse

Post by anne »

Hi,

I know that many of you have the same experience, but I think I need some feedback anyway... Started with the z cream about ten days ago. Two days ago I woke up with dry flaky skin AND many new papuels. Is it normal to get both at the same time? I know that my skin tends to get papules when it gets too dry. I'm very preoccupied with my rosacea and feel so ugly, and to become even worse before it gets better is difficult to deal with! Also, many of the other creams I have used said that it would first be worse, but in those cases it never started to get better. They just made my skin worse than ever, so I am a little scared the z cream will do the same! I have very sensitive skin, and now it hurts after the flakiness I got yeaterday, and it's more red. I have been using just a little z cream

Anne
may

Post by may »

:roll:
I have same problem in first 4 weeks. I had new papuels too in the area I never had them before. I also had red bumps and red patches. sometimes more itchy. of course more ugly. I almost give up z cream.
Now I am on 5th week and getting much better. My face alomost clear and no itchy, less red but still dry. From the 3rd week I start use XFML cream in the morning, only use a little z cream at night. XFML makes my face more red in the first few days. Z cream works very well on me but it is very dry and flaky. My skin is very sensitive. dryness make me feel like buring. From my experience Z cream is very effective and it won't make you skin worse. You must be very patient do not give up. worse is temporily unless you are allergic to z cream. My skin is never smooth like this in years. I am very glad I found right products for me.
try to use XFML cream in the morning, it'll make your face less dry in a fews days. Good luck.
May
BigKahunaBurger

Post by BigKahunaBurger »

Hi there. I'm new to posting on this site, but I have been observing posts etc for some time. I started on the ZZ cream just over a month ago and also with the XMFL cream about a week ago. For the first few weeks, my skin did seem worse and was very dry, especially in the areas unaffected by my rosacea. However, within the last week I have been amazed with the improvement. I don't feel like I am burning up any more and my confidence is returning!! It's still early days and I hope that the improvement continues. Stick with it and let us know if your appearance improves within the next few weeks.
anne

Post by anne »

Hi,

thanks for your answers! I will continue to use the cream and let you know how it's working a few weeks from now. Some of my red spots are worse than before after a period with flakiness, the skin underneath is very red... Let's hope for the best, I have promised myself to don't give up too early. But I feel very ugly with all these red spots in my face.

Anne
Walter

Post by Walter »

Eliminating demodex mites is not an easy task, there can become many additional problems in the beginning, this doesn?t last so long though, the key is not to give up to soon.
By killing the mites massively, they die and decompose in your skin, exposing there own host specific bacteria into your skin, once the most mite debris are gone it will turn only to the better, dryness, redness, more infections, this can all be the result from killing the mites.

Walter
Marla

Thin skin? Maybe.

Post by Marla »

Hi, Anne:

Your despair is normal. Your skin might not be normal. It might be too thin.

I am guessing that the products you have used in the past have made your skin fragile. Benzoyl peroxide and alpha-hydroxy acids are the main ingredients in many skin treatments. Salicylic acid is also prevalent.

Each of these ingredients serves to dry the skin and remove the surface skin cells. Switching from one to the other, or using them simultaneously can irritate the skin and leave it vulnerable to sunburn and infections.

Here is what I would do in your case:

1) Apply ZZ to the pustules by using a cotton swab. Rub it in deeply. If no improvement, or worsening happens, try this with the Fumanling w/metro.
2) Do not apply anything to the unaffected skin.
3) Wait until your skin heals. You will know this by the change in color and decreased sensitivity to washing, touching, and facial movements.
4) After a couple of weeks or so, try applying a thin layer of ZZ to a larger portion of your face. Wait and see what happens.
5) If all is well, then proceed to apply as directed and according to your routine.

What say, kiddo? Oh, and keep your bedding and linens clean. Vacuum your bed and pillows if necessary. Look at all the clumpy white dust you will get! That's skin. Get it out of your house.

All my best,
Marla