4 days on ZZ cream, couple questions, Walter or Anyone Else?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

anja

4 days on ZZ cream, couple questions, Walter or Anyone Else?

Post by anja »

Well, I've been using just the ZZ cream twice a day, and so far so good, although the dryness is starting to be more noticeable. I don't have a huge acne or rosacea problem, but felt that one was starting and my symptoms really sounded like Demodex. The sulfur smell has been a big adjustment, though I'm pretty sensitive to smells. My boyfriend doesn't want to kiss me, which is a bummer, but I'm hoping he'll get used to it unless he wants to abstain from any physical contact for the next 5 months!

I have a few questions for anyone that could advise:

1. Can I use any of my lotions in between ZZ applications? They are all natural, but do contain some plant oils. I had dry skin to begin with, and with winter coming, it's going to be tough. I tried the Aloe gel, but it doesn't seem to moisturize. Someone suggested coconut oil, which I have for cooking, but are we allowed to use oils, or does any oil promote the Demodex growth? I do drink plenty of water, but it's about to get very dry and cold where I live.

2. Cleansers - I'm trying the Acarid face wash (thanks for the generous sample, Walter!), but can I use something else? I am reluctant to use any more antibiotic preparations than I absolutely have to. I've been told that there is a protective "mantle" of healthy bacteria on our skin that will be killed by these antibiotic soaps and cleansers, and I would think that those "good bugs" would be helpful against Demodex and other infection.

3. Body wash & Shampoo - I don't know if it's psychosomatic from reading about Demodex the past few weeks, but I'm itching all over. I've read here that the itchies in other areas of the body can be more of allergic reaction, not necessarily that you are infested from head to toe? I don't have skin rashes or breakouts anywhere else on my body, just my face, but do I need to treat everything? Actually, I do have one or two very small, slightly scaly, pigmented areas on my back, now that I think about it. And this is rather personal, but can they migrate to, say, the pubic region? Yuk. I have been wondering about whether my head-to-toe route with the wash cloth in the shower has been spreading them South.

That's about it for now. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Walter

Post by Walter »

No kisses anymore?
Well, maybe you can treat after the kissing session? :lol:
Yes, you can use you lotions during the day if you think this is necessary but better not to use anything else during the evening/night application.
The acarid soap contains no antibiotics, the main ingredients is TCC, you can read about it here
http://www.gtchem.com/Triclocarban-english.htm
If you don?t want to use it use a simple soft neutral soap instead but I use myself already 2 years every day and I cant miss the soap anymore, I use for whole body.
Yes, if you start to think about mites then you can feel them everywhere but they are not, it happens very seldom those mites are on other places then head, back and chest, I don?t think they headed south.............. :wink:
Try to wash you body with the soap, helps most of the time a lot against itching and can prevent you from a lot of little discomforts.
Don?t let this mites become a obsession, then the cure would be worse then the disease.

Keep in touch

Walter
anja

products & such

Post by anja »

Thanks Walter, that's great news that I can use my own lotions occasionally during the day. I'll avoid anything but the ZZ at night, and I'm going to replace my make-up just in case. I'm trying to figure out how to kill mites in the brushes, though. Maybe washing them in one of your soaps. Fortunately, I work at home, so I don't have to pretty myself up for the public, so to speak, every day. BTW, are you in China? For some reason I thought you were Russian. I see by your picture that you are not Chinese, are you living there? Just curious...

I haven't gone mite crazy or anything, I actually think I've had the itching elsewhere for awhile before I started even reading about mites. I just wondered if it was associated. I have a stubborn case of chronic systemic candida, and that could be part of the problem. That also points to an immune issue, and the susceptibility to the Demodex. I think I might order the shampoo, since that seems like a reaosable thing to use, and maybe will use the bar soap occasionally in the shower. This is the time of month when I typically get "hormonal" breakouts and I do have a couple of painful zits starting in the chin area, so it's hard to say if I'm going into a "die-off" phase with the cream already, or if it's just the usual premenstrual flare-up.

I met a woman recently with severe cystic acne which started after age 30, she had no problems before that, and I gave her your web site info today. My boyfriend does therapeutic bodywork, and I am guessing that between the two of us, we will have some referrals to send your way. We always look outside the modern western medical model for healing solutions, anyway, so the idea that mites could cause rosacea & acne is by no means a stretch for us. I found you in a roundabout way through Curezone.com, by the way. Lots of good info there.

Thanks again for your prompt reply. :)
Walter

Post by Walter »

No need to do something special with your brushes, just never use a brush or any other personal things from somebody else,
However, changing towels and pillow case every day is a good thing to do.
Try to wash your body a couple of times with the acarid soap, there is a big possibility it will help for your candida problem.
Demodex mite problems can occur suddenly at every age so it can be she had no problems before, if she decides to use our products,
tell her she needs to be ready to use at least 6 months and probable after that, do maintenance treatment like 2 or 3 times only in the evening
use the Zhongzhou but that is something she will have to find out herself later.

Walter