E-Man

Which one should I use?

Post by E-Man »

If I have acne, which one should i use?

- One month treatment of four Fumanling Creams plus
four Zhongzhou Ointments.

OR

- Fulio acne cream

It seems that there are some acne sufferers using the one month treatment, what should I use? :D
Walter

Post by Walter »

We advice to start with using the Fumanling in the morning and the Zhongzhou in the evening.
The difference between the two products is that the Fumanling besides herbs has 3% metronidazole inside,
the Zhongzhou has not but they are both made to achieve the same, eliminating demodex mites.
It is hard to say which is the best one, the Fumanling or the Zhongzhou, the Zhongzhou is probable the best one
but it depends from person to person.
The Zhongzhou has a little disadvantage, it is a bit more difficult to apply because
it can leave a bit of a white shine behind and can also be a bit drying, that is why better (or more easy)
to use it in the evening.
The Fumanling is more moisturizing and is invisible so best to use the Fumanling in the morning and
the Zhongzhou in the evening and see how your skin reacts first.
Using our acarid removing soap is an additional help but not necessary.
If there is one of the creams, ointments which you can not use because of allergic reaction or whatever
we replace it for free with the other one, only the shipping needs to be paid in this case.

One month treatment are 2 Fumanling creams and 2 Zhongzhou ointments, exactly the same jars but gives 10% discount
because buying 4 jars at once, choosing them yourself like for example 3 ZZ and 1 Fumanling gives the same discount
so no need to buy the one month treatment for the 10% discount.
2 month is 8 jars gives 15% and 3 months is 12 jars gives 20% discount.
You can start with just one of each and see which one you like the most first,
if possible always try to include the ZZ in your treatment anyway, especially for acne.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Best regards

Walter Freyne
http://www.demodexsolutions.com
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

Thanks for that very detailed response, Walter. Your a great help :)
mrsdarko

Post by mrsdarko »

I'm confused about the Fulio cream though, is it best to use it after you've already completed your course/use it on the occassional pimple?
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

mrsdarko wrote:I'm confused about the Fulio cream though, is it best to use it after you've already completed your course/use it on the occassional pimple?
I personally prefer to use Fulio cream only for my back during the day. This is because it's a bit too fragrant for me, and wearing it under clothing will help to mask out the odor. It's also weaker than fumanling and zhong zhou creams. But the benefit is that it's easier to apply than zhong zhou and doesn't have the metronidazole like fumanling does (the worry is that metronidazole could cause cancer). You can also use fulio if you're allergic to fumanling. My neck turns red and itchy when I use fumanling on it, but it's fine with fulio or zhong zhou. Others don't have that problem.

You can use fulio for maintenance, but it's probably better if you use zhong zhou for maintenance once every other night. Zhong zhou is stronger.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA