Update

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

cj

Update

Post by cj »

After using the products for 2.5 months, my skin is 10 times better. Thanks to all at DS.
There have been ups and downs but on the whole the process was bearable and the end result certainly worth it.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted and helped in times of need and also to say to any new comers that, in most cases, these products really do work. Have faith and courage even when everybody thinks you're mad and being taken for a ride. Stick through the rough times ie dry, flakey skin and horrible break outs and you will come out the other side with much better skin.
CJ xx
baybeebubble

hey cj

Post by baybeebubble »

Hi,

I'm glad these products have worked for you CJ.

I began using the Z cream about 3 weeks ago along with the xin cream in the day. I was doing great with just the x cream (FOR 2 MONTHS) but I don't want to continue to put an anti-biotic based cream on my face for the rest of my life. I originally had a nightmare experience with the z cream and I was a little afraid of using it again. (The first time I had excesssive dry skin and really awful breakouts!)

When I began using the z cream for the second time I didn't have excessive dryness and I didn't have really bad breakouts either. I believe this is because the x cream that I had been using for 2 months prior to trying the z cream again has been gradually killing the mites.

Anyway I have had a few more spots since I have re-introduced the z cream but I'm going to hold on in there because I believe the z cream could probably wipe these mites out for good where as the xin cream is maybe not as powerful in killing them but does help in controlling the infections they cause.

I'll just have to wait and see !!

CJ are you using all the demodex products??? The soap, x cream and the z cream???

If not what are you using to wash your face???

BAYBEEBUBBLE X X X :wink:
cj

Post by cj »

Hi Baybebubble,

I started out with the xfml during the day, the zz at night and washed with the soap. However, my skin is so sensitive that i found the soap plus the zz made it WAY too dry to cope with so I stopped the soap. I also didn't get on with the xfml (seemed to make my face red) so stopped that as well. For the last 2 months I have just been washing my face at night with Body Shop Aloe Vera gentle facial Wash and using tiny amounts of zz spread on while my face is still wet. In the morning I just rinse my face with water, wipe with a cotton pad (to get rid of any excess zz and or dry skin) and use normal moisturiser (at the moment, Body Shop Vitamin E cream). If I feel a slight itch anywhere when I wake up, I just put a little zz on the particular place and it seems to stop anything that may be coming!
I know the mites love all the vitamin enriched stuff we put on and I'm sure I would be eliminating them more quickly if I stopped with the moisturiser and started using the soap again, but to be honest, this seems to be working for me and causes little or no irritation. My skin feels soft and smooth and only occasionally a bit dry. All the wrinkles that I was freaked out about have gone, my skin tone is more even and even make- up, when I occasionally use it, goes on better and stays for longer!! I'm hoping that with time even the pores around my nose which are a bit big will close up as this seems to have already happened on my forehead. I'm now just trying to work out a way of alerting a couple of friends to the DS stuff without offending them!
I understand what you mean about not wanting to use the xfml long term. There is one without the anti-biotic. Maybe you could try that? If not, give my regime a go a see if it works for you.

Good luck and keep us updated on how it goes.

CJ xxx