after 1 month

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

roms

after 1 month

Post by roms »

I've been using zz lotion for a month now. And I must say, my face looks positively awful. I got over the dry flakiness after about 2 weeks and thought I was over the worst of it. But now I have cystic acne which I'd never had before and it seems to be getting worse by the day. 2 days ago I said to myself I'd give it another month. Using zz morning and night.
Any suggestions on what to expect next?
cj

Post by cj »

Hi - I'm not sure if this will be helpful to you, perhaps one of the more experienced users will have more to say, but I found that I got a couple of painful, acne type, under the skin lumps which I'd never had before after about three weeks. I cut down on the amount of zz I was using, just a little now at night (wet finger dipped in zz and spread finely on wet face - so that it's almost totally transparent) and they seem to have gone away and not returned. I think that using very little zz will possibly mean it takes longer to eliminate the bugs, but it makes the process much more bearable.
CJ
flower

Post by flower »

i think cj is absolutely right. less is more sometimes. the process will proceed a bit more slowly, but more comfortably for you if you use less and mix with water to smooth over the face .
maybe we can hear from more people.
keep going, though...you need to get over this hump...don't worry--it WILL get better.
flower
baybeebubble

Hey

Post by baybeebubble »

Hi,

I had exactly the same thing with the z cream. My skin went from mild acne to moderate within a week and it was gradually getting worse and worse along with the dryness. I felt so down. Everybody kept saying "It's that awful cream you bought it's doing you more harm than good!" I kept hoping that this phase was going to be over soon but my acne just got worse.

A week after I had stopped using the z cream I started using just the xfml cream with metro. My skin started to clear straight away. I've been using it for just over 2 weeks now and so far seem to be having good results. Since using it I have had a few small spots but as time goes on they seem to be getting less and less. I also use 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide along with the xfml morning and night (because the xfml cream on it's own can make your skin feel a bit greasy).

The xfml has an anti-biotic in it which help fight the infections that the mites cause when they die in your pores. The z cream doesn't it just kills the mites & does not give you any help in trying to fight the infections they cause. The xfml does 3 major jobs:-

It makes your skin feel smooth and soft (no drynes at all)
It contains an ingredient that KILLS the mites
It has an anti-biotic that helps fight infections.

Try the XFML cream instead. I personally think it is a far better product.
Don't give up I felt like you a few weeks ago but didn't lose faith. Now I'm on the path to clear skin (I just hope that things continue to improve at the rate they are at the moment)

Good luck x x x(and don't worry your skin will get better it's just finding the right products along with the right amount that works for you!) :wink:
roms

Post by roms »

thanks for the positive feedback everybody. I'll stick with the zz for a while longer. But if no joy, I may give Baybee Bubble's regime a go :wink:
baybeebubble

How's everyone getting on?

Post by baybeebubble »

Hi

How is eveyone getting on with their demodex creams ? Haven't heard from anyone for ages? My skin is unbelievable! Since I started to use the xin cream and the Benzoyl Peroxide together my skin has improved day by day. I'm basically clear right now but I do have little red marks from where the spots had been but they seem to be getting fainter as the weeks go by.

I've been using the products for about 4 weeks now and I'm praying that my skin has been through the worst of it and that the majority of the demodex mites have been killed. :lol: (I feel so happy right now because of my skin but there is an underlying fear that I'm just going through a clear phase and my acne may return I'll just have to wait and see.)

I'd love to hear from you all to see how your getting on.
Chat soon :wink:
BAYBEE BUBBLE X X
flower

Post by flower »

yes, it had been so long since a post, it appeared as if all had been cured :D
i am curious baybeebubble...had you ever tried metro cream before your use of these demodex products?. i am happy for your great results, (and i think you will be able to maintain them)---but it also seems you are in the minority of those that had the best results with the xfml cream.
in any case i am really happy for you . keep it up!! you are an encouragement to all.
flower
Walter

Post by Walter »

Don?t know neither what is happening, no posts for one week, we have to answer a lot of emails every day though.
Good news baybeebubble, it looks you found the right combination for your skin, everybody is so different, your problem was you could not handle the ZZ but the Fumanling also works very good as you can see.
Lets hope it will only go in the right direction from now on.

Keep us informed.

Walter
baybeebubble

Post by baybeebubble »

No I have never used metronidazole before. However when I first started using it , I think it was on the 3rd day I had like a heat rash on my face, it wasn't red or anything just these tiny little water blisters (you had to look really really close to see them) they lasted for about a day and then disappeared as I continued to use the xfml. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction.

I'll let you all know in a week or so how my skin is getting on. I may use the z cream later on down the line once every 2 days or something instead of the xfml and BP. But if I do try this I'm going to try it on a small area of my face first to see what happens.

Speak 2 you all soon x x x
BAYBEE BUBBLE. :wink:
cj

Post by cj »

We're dreadful, as soon as things are going well, we stop posting!! Well done Baybeebubble for getting us talking again.

My skin is definitely improving. I've had some really good days but it's still a bit up and down. The other day I saw so many dry wrinkles that I freaked and decided to used the zz once every other night. Things have settled down now though and I'm geting compliments on how "glowing" I'm looking. I'm pretty sure I have the brevis mites, so am prepared for it to take a little longer. Still only on my first jar of zz aswell so I'm obviously not using very much.

BBB, really pleased to hear your skin is so good - just in time for summer too!

Lots of love to all,

CJ
Fab

Cysts

Post by Fab »

I have read that taking zinc may help reduce the cyst problem. I have also read that people suffering with cystic acne tend to have a zinc deficiency in their bodies. So, whenever I feel a little lump inside my skin I take a tablet or two of zinc, and that seems to help.

Good luck!