Feedback after 10 months

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Rep123

Feedback after 10 months

Post by Rep123 »

Just want to report that after 10 months on the zz cream daily, still using it once a day just a little bit at nightime, I am SO HAPPY with the results. I, like so many other people on here, feel like I have my life back. I look in the mirror now and sometimes don't even realize it if I'm not wearing makeup. There is still a bit of discoloration, but I think even that is slowly fading. You just have to, yes that's right, BE PATIENT. But all along it was obvious to me that the product was working.
Walter, I cannot say enough how I appreciate your company, it's product, and your assistance. What would I have done if I didn't find you? I will continue to be a good customer, just wanted to be one of the few that actually report good results, cuz I know Walter you say that no one reports on the good stuff happening. Thanks so much, your product has made a huge difference in my life.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Thank you so much

We all are very happy to hear that you are doing so well with our treatments :lol:
like you mentioned,
sometimes, the trick is to be patient, many have fast results but like already said, most don’t bother to post
when everything goes well, that’s why, thank you again and all the best.

Walter

PS
Regarding the little bit of discoloration, just continuo to use a bit so the mites can not come back and it will slowly fading away.