HELP skin still bad

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

baybeebubble

HELP skin still bad

Post by baybeebubble »

Hey guys - quick update-

Stopped using z cream 5 days ago cos my skin got really dry again.
I'm using the acarid removing soap morning and evening now but not the z cream i'm too afraid to use it. It's so horrible having spots and dry skin!!! My skin is worse now that it has been for a while.

Anyway still breaking out and i'm really depressed I don't even want to go to work and socialize with people. I keep asking myself whether i've done the right thing by starting this treatment. My skin looked so dry on the weekend there were fine cracks all over my face. (and i was only using the z cream in the evening and a very tiny amount aswell)

Has anyone tried using 'seabuckthorn oil' thats supposed to kill demodex without the drying that this z cream is doing.

baybeebubble x x x :cry:
Walter

Post by Walter »

Probable your skin is to sensitive for products containing sulfur, why don't you try the Xin Fumanling cream, that is absolutely not drying and also works very good against demodex mites, it is not so easy as just using seabuckthorn oil, that doesn't work, the ZZ and Fumanling products are complex mixtures of different ingredients developed and improved all the time to do the job, if it was so simple then there would be no need to develop special products.
If you mail me your real name so I can lookup your order I will sent you one for you to try.

Walter
cj

Post by cj »

Hi BBB!

How's it going now? I think I started using the products at about the same time as you and seem to be experiencing similar effects.

My skin was very dry and flakey around the lines between my nose and mouth and a bit on my cheeks and the itchy spots were WAY more itchy, angry and numerous than before, but now it seems to be calming down. I'm using the z cream at night and xfml in the morning.

My skin too is dry all over and when I smile I'm getting lines/cracks I never had before......scarey, as I'm only 30.....HOWEVER, I'm pretty sure that the skin will get used to it and the wrinkles wont be permanent as the structure of the skin is not altered, it's just a bit dehydrated at the moment.

Drinking lots of water helps and staying clear of alcohol should help (although I haven't managed to do this!).

From what I've read on this site, I think that these experiences are normal and hopefully a sign that the stuff is working.

Let me know how you're getting on.

CJ
baybeebubble

Hey cj

Post by baybeebubble »

Hi !
It's nice to hear from someone that is experiencing the same sort of thing as me. The only difference is that you are using both the z cream and the xin cream. I have just been using just the z cream (however the xin cream is on it's way to me!) :) and hopefully i'll be able to start using this next week. It's supposed to be much more moisturising than the z cream.

What sort of acne do you have?
Mine goes from mild to moderate. I do not have rocacea. I have not had any itchy feeling on my face either. What I have noticed though is this slight tickly feeling on my face at night (not sure if this is just my imagination though)

Keep in touch. :wink:
I'd love to hear from you on a regular basis to see how your getting on with the products. Good Luck! and i'll chat with you soon x x

Baybee Bubble

Just like to say Thank you to Walter as well. x :lol:
cj

Post by cj »

yeah - the xfml is way more moisturising and since I've been using this in the mornings instead of the z (which I was using, like you, morning and evening for a few days - I think I got over excited and over zealous!) my skin has lost some of the dryness. I find it very tempting to go back to my old moisturiser when it feels really uncomfortable, but I have so far resisted and only used a tiny amount of it under my eyes.

Unlike you, I have no acne but do have mild to moderate rosacea . however, let's compare notes as I'm sure the products will have similar effects. BTW I also got that crawly sensation the other night which I had never had before and at the moment it looks like I have acne as tons of spots have just appeared out of nowhere. :shock: Hopefully I wont develop acne as a result and you wont develop rosacea! I'll trust Marla when she says this is normal.

Right, it's Friday night - so I'm off. (wish I could say I was going clubbing, but am instead going off to Sainsbury's as I have no food in the house!)

CJ
baybeebubble

hey cj

Post by baybeebubble »

Hi CJ

How are you ? What sort of weekend did you have? How is your skin now?
I haven't used the z cream for about a week now.The dryness on my face disappeared completely yesterday. No more flakes. My skin is so bad now though I have spots everywhere. Worse than it's been in years. My family and my boyfriend think i'm mad messing with different products for my skin (especially when I had only mild acne before). They think this treatment is doing me more harm than good. I started using a 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide again yesterday just to try and clear the spots that have appeared all over my face. Bp is the only thing thats worked for me in the past. It improves my skin alot but it's definately not a cure. I want to be free of acne for good!

The xin cream arrived today. I have to be honest though I'm to afraid to use it. I'm afraid my skin will erupt even more. I want to wait for my skin to calm down first then I'll use a small amount on one area of my face.
the thing that's put me off about this cream is that it contains an anti-biotic which may work at first but surely after a time the mites/acne will develop immunity to the cream.

:?: A question for walter. :?:
Can I use Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% in the day and the xflm in the night? (Instead of the z cream)
cj

me too

Post by cj »

mine's really bad at the moment too. Usually I get just the occasional itchy bump and general flushed, slightly uneven, rough look but now I have about ten bumps all over my face and they itch like mad.

What I think is interesting though and what compels me to continue is that the reaction it causes seems to be an excacerbated version of what each individual experiences normally. What I'm trying to say (badly :wink: ) is that if the product was causing the reaction, surely we'd all experience the same thing? But you've had increased acne and I've had increased rosacea symptoms. Therefore it seems more likely that the products are stimulating (and hopefully wiping out) the actual cause.

I don't know, maybe I'm kidding myself. I have moments where I think I'm ruining my skin and making it irreversibly bad and moments where I have good faith and figure I've only been using it properly for one or two weeks now so I should just give it time.

The good thing I've found is that my forehead and nose look great as they're usually a bit oily. My cheeks however make me look about 100 years old as they're still pretty dry (although not flaking any more).

I think you should keep going. At least for a couple of months. I'm going to give it a fair chance or I'll always wonder...........
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hi CJ

How are you ? What sort of weekend did you have? How is your skin now?
I haven't used the z cream for about a week now.The dryness on my face disappeared completely yesterday. No more flakes. My skin is so bad now though I have spots everywhere. Worse than it's been in years. My family and my boyfriend think i'm mad messing with different products for my skin (especially when I had only mild acne before). They think this treatment is doing me more harm than good. I started using a 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide again yesterday just to try and clear the spots that have appeared all over my face. Bp is the only thing thats worked for me in the past. It improves my skin alot but it's definately not a cure. I want to be free of acne for good!

The xin cream arrived today. I have to be honest though I'm to afraid to use it. I'm afraid my skin will erupt even more. I want to wait for my skin to calm down first then I'll use a small amount on one area of my face.
the thing that's put me off about this cream is that it contains an anti-biotic which may work at first but surely after a time the mites/acne will develop immunity to the cream.

A question for walter.
Can I use Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% in the day and the xflm in the night? (Instead of the z cream)
I guess you can, something you need to try, probable Benzoyl Peroxide also kills some mites so if you combine this
with the Fumanling in the evening it will maybe work, don't know though, maybe if your skin is not dry anymore you can use the ZZ
also once in a while.
Starting can be a problem, many times it get worse in the first weeks like you experience but is wrong
to think the treatment is not working, it is just because you kill the mites you get more infections, so actually, it is a sign
you have mites and are eliminating them, I don't know if the mites develop immunity to the Fumanling cream, don't think so because
metronidazole is only one of the ingredients and is not the big mite killer, there are other ingredients inside which do this job,
also mites are not like bacteria, big difference, the ZZ ointment develops no immunity for sure, even after very long time use.
Steve who posted a lot not so long ago also used Benzoyl Peroxide with good results but no cure, then he started to use our products
and now he is acne free, took him anyway 5 months to become acne free so it can take time, why some people have immediately
result and others only after some months I cant explain neither.

Walter
baybeebubble

Thanks Walter

Post by baybeebubble »

I started using the xin cream yesterday . It gives a lovely feel to the skin once you've used it. It feels like creme de la mer on my skin (your right it's not drying at all , not yet anyway.) I'm using it morning and night with no z cream for the moment i'll probably re introduce this later on down the line. I thank you once again for sending me the xin cream :wink:
If this product works I'll be sure to spread the word around!

For the moment I taking:
Vitamin b complex " 2 capsules a day"(help my immune system)
msm (sulphur) which really helps with acne (apparently)
Vitamin c
I use proactiv cleanser with BP
then I use the xin cream in morning & at night

The dry skin on my face has gone and my skin has returned to normal :D

Let you know how i'm getting on soon :wink:
norman jones

Post by norman jones »

the fact that the zz cream makes your skin break out is actually a positive sign that the mites are dying as a result of the zz. when i first used it i broke out bad, without acne, for about a week, but the reaction was less and less each session i applied it.

if you apply it and their is no reaction then you probably don't have the mite to a degree of infestation.

it gets worse before it gets better. its the killing phase. it makes for ugly skin for awhile but if you don't disturb them with zz treatment then they are always going to be there living in harmony, hiding beneath your skin between breakouts. go through the pain and embarasment now and get rid of them totally.

Stopping treatments because of breakouts is counter productive to the cure . patience.
baybeebubble

Why can't I just use the xin cream?

Post by baybeebubble »

Just wondering why everyone seems to go on about the z cream when the xin cream is supposed to do the same job and at the same time moisturise the skin. Is the z cream more effective or something??

It says that you can use either cream and that they both kill the mites.

Can't I just continue to use the xin cream as it doesn't seem to be drying my skin. :?:
Walter

Post by Walter »

If your skin can handle the Xin Fumanling well, you can continiou to use it but I suggest anyway to keep on using the ZZ once in a while in the evening.

Walter
cj

Post by cj »

I'm pleased for you BB, glad the xfml is working. I'm still stoically sticking to the zz and my skin is bearable now, still a little tight and dry but unnoticable to anyone but me.
Thanks to everyone else for advice too.
I'm still getting lots of seriously itchy bumps that drive me crazy, but am relishing them as I can imagin those horrid little buggers getting so mad at me killing them off one by one.........actually, am starting to feel a little bit sorry for them. :cry:
baybeebubble

hey cj

Post by baybeebubble »

Well been using the xin cream for a about 5 days now. I have no dryness or irratation with it so far.(Like I said before it feels like silk on my skin and feels so smooth after applying it) :D

My skin seems to be getting better (I don't want to get too excited yet though because it's still early days)

I'm glad your skin isn't too dry anymore CJ and it sounds like your skin is finally adjusting to the z cream. Oh I hope you were joking when you said you felt sorry for the mites. It makes me feel great when I put this cream on and imagine these ugly, grotesque parasites being wiped out. :twisted:

Chat to you soon.
Hope your skin continues to improve x x

BAYBEEBUBBLE.