Help!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

KIMBERLY

Help!

Post by KIMBERLY »

Hello everyone,
I am new to Demodex Solutions. I am 38 years old and have acne rosasea and I have been using the ointment and cream for about a month now. I wanted to ask you, Walter and any body else that wants to comment on your experience. I am experiencing thick scaly skin between my nose and mouth on both sides that is red and sore and inflammed. Since I have been using the products, I have delveloped deep crevices or wrinkles around these areas. What can I do about these and will they go away eventually?
Thanks for any advice you can give me,
Kimberly
flower

Post by flower »

i remember having a similar situation. for me it was old, dead skin cells that were not ready to slough off, but eventually they did and the skin underneath was very smooth. this is a transition period. if it is inflamed, just use a very little bit of the zz creme with some water to dilute it around the area and it will slowly get better.
let us know if this was the case.
hang in there ,
flower
KIMBERLY

Post by KIMBERLY »

Hi Flower,
Thank you for the advice, I will try that. I don't know if my situation is the same, but my face feels like it is going to crack when I smile. It is like the worst sunburn ever with thick scales that have deep wrinkles in the middle of them and the rest of my face has a dry veil of lacey flakey skin over raw pink skin. I am currently using the mentholated ointment at night after washing with the acrid removing soap and the cream in the day. I have been wearing make-up sometimes over the top of the cream. However, I have noticed when I do it gets worse. Does this also sound familiar to anyone? Has anyone found a makeup tha t works with the cream?

Thanks,
Kimberly
flower

Post by flower »

which cream are you using in the day time?
if you are using the z creme at nite AND in the daytime this is too much for yur skin to handle.
some people can handle that , but i have dry , thin skin and i never would have been able to.
remember.................................
small miniscule amounts of z creme at nite diluted with water and a liberal dose of patience.
your extreme reaction , i beleive was an overzealous application in the beginning of treatment.
flower
KIMBERLY

Post by KIMBERLY »

Flower,
I am using the Fumanling cream in the day time and the zz ointment that is mentholated at night, but I have not been using them at the same time. You are probably right, I have been over zealous in the amount I have been using. I guess I was hoping the more I put on, the quicker my recovery. You sound like you have the same type of skin I do.
Mine is also very thin and sensitive. I will try to cut back on the amount I use of both of the products. What about using a lotion or cold cream between the products? I also have a tendency to pick at the dry loose skin . Will this make it worse or is this also an expected part of the process? Kimberly :oops:
flower

Post by flower »

kimberly,
check out my posts to baybeebubble under the heading: help my skin is so dry!!!!!! need advice.
just do what you are doing , but i dont think the lotion, or cold cream in between is a good idea. they can suffocate the skin and actually provide a type of moisture for the mites which lack any demodex fighting capability. the xfml cream both moisturizes and fights mites.
try scotch tape for the flakes.
flower
KIMBERLY

Post by KIMBERLY »

THANKYOU for the support flower. :oops: Kimberly