week 14, big improvement

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

RC

week 14, big improvement

Post by RC »

i hope i am not talking too soon but i wanted to give encouragement to others that are struggling. i am on week 14 and my skin is getting to be much smoother. all pustules are gone and as hilda said as the old skin peels away new smooth pink skin emerges. i hope i do not reinfest. my scars are beginning to heal. i use the soap, fmln, and zz. i have also been eating lots of raw fruits and veggies. i do cheat sometimes with junk food but am trying to eat all natural. good luck and God bless to all you out there and stick with it.
Marla

Congratulations to RC

Post by Marla »

Hi RC,

It is good to see that you experienced the relief and contentedness that I did when I saw my own improvements.

It can happen.

It does happen.

I am so happy for you :!:

--Marla
Robbin Mann

improvements

Post by Robbin Mann »

Hey RC

You know, I remember when I first found this forum that Walter said people stop writing once they are cured. I thought, yea right, they just stop writing because it didn't work! Well, I was wrong. It does work! I am glad that you are writing your successes. It is so hard to be afflicted with something that you feel utterly helpless to control. I think for those of us that have had success that we have a responsibility to check in, at least on occasion, and encourage the newbies. It's easy to want results immediately and then quit before we have ever given it a chance. I was a skeptic, now I am a believer and I am so glad to hear that things are getting better for you! Keep it up and remember that half of the battle is in the stomach! It's important to be healthy as well as get the critters under control. We all slip sometime, I know I do, but as long as the majority of what we feed our bodies is healthy and good our bodies will thank us. I have to admit that I haven't been coming on very much anymore because I am cured. It has been two months for me now without a single problem. I need to be better about it! Keep up the good work and remember that your body is your best friend but you have to be good to it too.
Azfireangel